History of Roo78

Roo78

Hi everyone.

I'd like share a bit of my grow history with you all. I was 17 when grew my first plant full term. When I did my apprenticeship ( as it was) there wasn't a great deal of strain specific growing,  just a case of plant it, grow it, smoke it.

During this time I found a little beauty and I've been enjoying it ever since. Not needing more.

Hope everyone enjoys the photos. 

DSC_1694.JPG

DSC_1695.JPG

DSC_1696.JPG

• Like 5

Welcome on the forum and thanks for sharing your pictures amn, for sure it looks interesting, it does remind a lot of the duckfoot like Jan said but the first thing that stroke my eye is that it reminded me more of some of the oldest afghan plant photos i have seen. what kind of smell does it have? Is it kind of mossy and earthy? 

but anyway i hope you will enjoy the place and share with us more nice phots and grows of your lady ;) 

Have a good discovering of the place

• Like 1

Until recently I didn't even know she had a name of sorts. I hadn't heard of or seen anything like her and I was some what protective of her.

She didn't always look this way, I'll find some photos of what she came from because originally someone else tried to cross breed her and she disappeared, only occasionally appearing as a female and after a few years a runt of a male appeared, strengthening the gene pool. 

Many years of selective breeding has arrived at what we see now but there is still a slight variation in bud structure. I haven't really bothered to pick one or the other there all good. I haven't got any photos of the heads, the photos I posted are copy's of old paper photos. 

She grows a earthy scented head and is really resinous, to the point where if I leave the plant hanging for a month or longer it still tacky to chop up.

I'll start a outdoor grow journal shortly so we can all watch the full cycle. There's still a surprise I have in store but that's going to have to wait for the grow journal to start.

Till next time..  Roo78 out.

• Like 1

Nice then it confirms probably what i thought if it is earthy scen it is probably some afghan plant or something from this area, i love those old school original kush that dont have any sour in it like they all do in america. Looking forward to see more about her ;) 

Have a good grow and smoke

• 3 weeks later...

**PLEASE HAVE VALID DR REC + ID**

**We follow Clean Green Standards**

We Have some Tall Healthy Teens available. Rooted in Rockwool and potted in coco in small pots.

18″-2 Feet Tall. Some are Topped For Better Growth

PEST FREE/MOLD FREE

All our clones and teens are sprayed once a week to prevent any pests with OMRI Organic Certified Azamax

STRAINS/TEENS:

Blue Dream – Beautiful Cut. Blue Dream is an easy grow strain that grows Medium to Tall in height. Frosted large buds covered in trichomes. Sativa Dominant Strain. Smells exactly like Blueberries. Flowering Time 8-9 weeks.
Girl Scout Cookies – Grows Medium to Tall height. Frosted with Trichomes with a purplish hue. Indica Dominant Strain. Excellent Bag appeal if grown properly. Flowering Time 8-9 weeks

Call or Text 334 X 392 XX 48 X 97
Free Delivery within 10 miles or pick up available

We also have clones and ready to flower clones available
Please visit our website for strains at:

**PLEASE HAVE VALID DR REC + ID**

clones, teens, ready to flower, cannabis clones, marijuana clones, rockwool, verified genetics, orange county, coco, quality genetics

2uyy.jpg