248 posts in this topic

Hello my friend,

Nice evolution since the last month... Your plants look beautifull (look like the white rhino like grow outdoor)..  Yes strange weather, more than perfect 'till mid of august but for me starts the most critical part of this  summer growing sessions (started few jack herer, amnesia... harvest for the mid of october)... we will have to work more humidity, less light and colder nights. Good luck for the end of your session. Cheers & respect !

Evo

2 people like this

@evolution666

Thank's evolution your jack,amnesia outdoor grow ?

Good luck with your harvest man:D

20180907_171817.jpg

5 people like this

BOOOM! She's a monster!
She's like she's telling you "I'm the mama, i'm grown!"

Very, very nice work. Now for the flowering!

1 person likes this

The weather was not good but this week is perfect hope to get a littel more production 

20180918_140036.jpg

Screenshot_20180918-140328.jpg

Screenshot_20180918-140812.jpg

2 people like this

Oooh preciosa sencillamente esplendorosa

Oooh précieux simplement splendide

1 person likes this

Hop you have a good sunny octobre to finish proprelly your outdoor crop!

Good job @g22 your plant looks super healty!!

2 people like this

Yeah 

The leaf are super green 

Grow outdoor is better no limit in height only the neigbor make limite and the sun is free  😁

3 people like this

The temp are too cold at night and too much rain for the moment 

No good for outdoor 

20180925_135910.jpg

20180925_135156.jpg

20180925_140544.jpg

2 people like this

She's looking great @g22 

Maybe a tarpaulin or large umbrella over her to protect from too much rain, and some straw around her fabric pot to insulate the above-ground roots from frost?

Happy Flowering!

2 people like this

@ShaggyGrower

Need a greenhouse  over her 😁

The straw is not good i think every winter

I protect palmtree in a garden where i work with straw because the wife of the house tell me to do it but every year when i take the straw out i see the strzw is very wet & rot and i think when the strauw is full of water that not protect from cold i think is even more bad the solution is to grow autoflowering or to move her in jully every evening to a dark place en every morning back in the sun and is too much work and most of the time iam not there  so next year if grow outdoor need to chose a strain that florish fast 

3 people like this

She give me satifaction even if i don't smoke her but for the neighbor is maybe not good to keep your hobby secret :wacko:

1 person likes this

First sign of budrot i can't show you i direct take it out i spray the garlic extract with a littelbit of biosoap i read is a goed fongicide hope that gone keep the budrot away to harvest the bud are small but a littel cover of resin the leaf turn purple from the cold night ☺

20181005_174158.jpg

20181005_174210.jpg

20181005_175550.jpg

20181005_174408.jpg

3 people like this

Sorry to hear about the bud rot, @g22. I hope the soap, etc, help stop it for you. Fingers crossed!

1 person likes this

@ShaggyGrower

The garlic extrction work well i saw the efficiency on  trips 👍

Its a goed test to see if it work on botrytis

1 person likes this

@ShaggyGrower

To the end of october maybe if she not rot .

too much white pistil for the moment .

I regret to not  give her a bigger root pouch .

1 person likes this

The buds are small but look tasty 

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0031.JPG

DSC_0035.JPG

4 people like this

Por la hoja lila parece haber pasado frío, la verdad que tienen una pinta fenomenal pero quizás consigas un poco más de engorde dejándola una semana o dos más g22 pero también será más narcotica, saludos amigo buena cosecha

Car la feuille de lilas semble avoir été froide, la vérité est qu’elle a fière allure mais peut-être que vous aurez un peu plus d’engraissement en le laissant une semaine ou deux de plus, mais ce sera aussi plus de stupéfiants, salutations bonne récolte

1 person likes this

Hola amigos @R.G.S   , sí, estoy muy contento, tendré que ver lo que queda después de que las flores se sequen por el momento, el día es bastante cálido 22 ° mi 3°/4° las noches si el clima cambia a la lluvia durante varios días, creo que había tenido varios ataques de budrot que serían buenos para fumar😁

2 people like this

Oh my. That's a lovely lady you've got yourself.
Luckily there should be some temp increase in these days, lasting at least a couple more weeks. Doesn't help fruit trees, but ganja growers are gonna love those climate changes heheheh.
Hoping she survives the whole cycle. She's really looking cool, and showing amazing colours.

Keep her safe buddy! Amazing job!

3 people like this

Beauty plant @g22 good job man!

1 person likes this