G22 THE GREAT WHITE MEGA CONTEST

g22

doc # 22

day 14 of veg

temp 20 ° - 28 °

rh + -60%

I do not measure their evolution they grow well.

I wait a bit before topping their head to have a lot of side branches.

no sign of pest so far.

you can see that one of the doc # 22 is larger.

the other 3 were cut on smaller branches since the mother was not very big when i cut the  clone.

may be  the difference in sizes will not be very big at the end.

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

• Like 2

Beutifull healty clone bro!

I have the same with some cut. Some grow more vigorous than other with more roots. I love topping the bigger one at the same size than the other and every time she go bigger. Like that i think that the canopy management is better ;-)

Have a nice day

• Like 3

@OG.Naj

Thank's mate ,

yes maybe i cut 2 internode under first i let it grow 1 more week than i top i can also suppercrop her if she realy grow bigger 

This time i not gone make compost thea and just use the enhancer with EM and a  bio  pk boost at flowering .

🌱

• Like 3

@OG.Naj

I want theme To be entire rooted  so i think a good 4 more week and i rember  the seedling #4 in veg grow +- 75 cm if i good remember To 115cm in flo so a good  veg time To get a good size  last time the roots were not fully developed in the bottom of the pot surely due to the dripper that does not wetting enough

• Like 2

d27 / veg 

temp 20 ° -24 ° n

24 ° -30 ° d

rh      55% 60%

i update today no time tomorow .

here is my SOG i showed 4 plants to better see their evolution i top the biggest one at  day 22 i top the rest of the crop at day 26 on day 22 i start to ad rogis extract to the feeding water i see no side effect and no pest To now .

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0001.JPG

• Like 3

d35 / veg

temp 20 ° -24 ° n

24 ° -28 °d

rh       50% -60%

height 44cm-47cm

They starts to drink fast enough + - 2 week max before transplant.

no trace of pest until now.

I not use compost thea and no em only biofeeding and enhancer

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

• Like 4

@OG.Naj

Yeah they look good ,

but they can be more green I hesitate maybe is  the rogis or they needed extra nitrogen or a bigger dose of biogrow or not enough water last week I had to dislodged 5 days and with all the perlite in it they dry faster ,i make a picture this  evening to show you

• Like 3

They might need more substrate and a bigger pot, no friend?  Those little substrate roots will have to eat, to see how these spaghetti hehehehe are going and you will show bro

Greetings

Puede ser que necesiten mas sustrato y una maceta mas grande, no amigo? Esas raices poco sustrato les quedara que comer, a ver como andan esos spaguettis jejejeje ya mostraras bro 

Un saludo

• Like 2

@R.G.S

I do not think that the roots have already eaten all the pot I give the 3g of biogrow / liters even a little more because I have not filled the pot until the top I think that these doctor are good eater.

I do not want to use a bigger pot once these are fully rooted I transplant and passed on 12/12.

Some growers  grow clones one to two weeks and switched to flowering here I will leave maximum 7 weeks to have a good size and decrease the number of plants

• Like 3

Well done friend @g22 very good technique, then the food will be all or almost all through bluelab, correct?
 Thanks for your answer bro:clapping:

Bien hecho amigo @g22 muy buena tecnica, entonces la alimentación sera toda o casi toda mediante bluelab, correcto?

Gracias por tu respuesta bro:clapping:

1 hour ago, g22 said:

@R.G.S

Bluelap ? Ph pen?

Its biologic the bacterial work for you and thé soil buffer the ph too so no need of Bluelap

If I refer to ComboMeterBluelab P.H conductivity and temperature meter all in one to provide plants with the water they drink and food, I thought you had that system installed friend

Si me refiero a ComboMeterBluelab medidor de P.H conductividad y temperatura todo en uno para proporcionar a las plantas el agua que beben y alimentos, creia que tenias ese sistema instalado amigo