Black Russian grown in Central Washington

Chefblake420

These girls are two "Black Russian" I germinated from Feminised seeds purchased from SeedSupreme. They are gorgeous, green, and well rooted. As with all my plants I introduce mycorrhizal bacteria at transplant zone where roots make contact, as well as layered deeper in the soil. Throughout their lives I will continue to apply mycorrhizal inoculate to the substrate via a liquid supplement called "Photosynthesis Plus". I will fertilize this year with "Sensi-Grow" and "Sensi-Bloom" from Advanced Nutrients. This strain is a 70/30 indica dominant variety I chose due to it's short squat features that should be easy to keep under 6 feet which is my height restriction on this side of the house. This is also why I've set the containers (18 gallon) into holes I dug into the ground.

IMG_20190419_115551.jpg

IMG_20190419_115620.jpg

IMG_20190419_115747.jpg

IMG_20190419_115806.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

looking good ,over here the weather has changed dramatically ,from very warm to lots of rain andย heavy windsย  ย so i am having some issues with mold and rot .

ย 

it will cost me some buds but still convinced ending up with a desant harvest ,all the best to ya again my friend ,keep up the good work and be safeย ย 

• Like 1

@jsm it's super hot where I live in the desert, but it rained super hard one night last week and it really fucked up a couple plants, broke off a bunch of branches. Sorry to hear about your mold issues. I hate that. Though it's not much of a concern where I'm at cuz it's so hot here

right now i am hoping the wind doesn't take out anny branches ,heavy but i have to take them out in the open and sun again to try to stop the mold issues ,fingers crossed for the last moments over here !!

ย 

all the best to ya again and keep them alive !ย 

• 1 month later...

It's hard to get good pics of most my plants due to their size and the space they are in and these two girls are no different. The buds on these Black Russians are massive Spears! Really huge, and smell super skunky and fruity. This would be the sixth week of flower.

IMG_20190925_102844.jpg

IMG_20190925_103124.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@OG.Naj no they aren't quite ready yet, I'm not sure what to do because mid next week the over night low temperature is going to be well below freezing for 3 days in a row. I'm going to cover them with plastic and blankets as best I can to at least prevent the dew/frost from getting to them but still I'm very worried I have 16 plants outside and they are only at week 7 of bloom. I need more time it doesn't look like I'm gonna get. Ive lived here 5 years and this has never happened before.

• Like 1