Hello from the cold

muhama

Hello everybody! I wanted to grow my own weed since a couple of years before I had smoked. Ever since I as a teen had realiced that our government had lied to us about cannabis I started to get more and more interested about it and looked up the information on my own. Because I lived in a small village on an island in sweden and had no way that I knew of to get hold of any I figured that growing my own would be a very nice way, but it was mostly dreams then since I lived at home by the time :P But I finaly in 2006 when I visited my brother in gothenburg I got the opportunity to try some hash he had, and oh how nice it was! :)

I havent grown anything yet exept outdoors last summer, but as it was my first time and sweden isn't the best place for it I didn't get that mutch, but it was smokeble any way. The seeds I used were big bang that I bought from greenhouse seeds in the winter of 2007/2008 that I planned to grow indoors a bit later in the spring, but I had to quit my job, so I couldn't afford all the equipement so they had been laying unused so I thought that I might as well plant them after I had found a good place on a long walk. Now I'm a student since 1.5 years so money is sparce, but I have soon saved enough to start my first indoor operation.

Nodays I'm a musican and a student of philosophy and neuroscience and smoke for fun, to help my creativity when I make music and write but why I really love cannabis is how it helps with my sleeping disorder. I've got delayed sleep phase disorder so normaly I fall asleep at 3-5 and have a hard time waking up by myself before 12 but when I 've smoked I fall asleep at around 00 (unless I purpusly activate myself) and usualy wake up around 8-9 even if I've fallen asleep a bit later. It's such a releif but I can't stand having to rely on criminals and their bad magagement of supply so IT'S FUCKING TIME TO GROW! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest superbluehaze

welcome to the forum muhama.

i am the grow guru and moderator of the grow section.

you will feel right at home here.

So you are into philosophy.

i have an honors degree in Philosophy and went on to do research( a phd) in German and French philosophy.

You also study Neuroscience - you must be into philosophy of mind.

Daniel Dennet and company.

anyhow,

enjoy the forum and welcome,

john