uk outdoor 2011 !!!!!!!

maximus exudus

so here we go... i recently come across a small field coverd in brambles and nettles with a small river running along side ive dug up 2 big holes 1 of witch flooded :tired: ? they should be both in perfect position for maximum sun! south facing a few obsticals in there way but they should do ok. my questions are what time to plant? and what sort of plants?? ive got a few rhino cuttings an 2 kings kush seedlings i plan on using ?

and some pics of the plot....

Picture%20111.jpg

Picture%20112.jpg

Picture%20113.jpg

Picture%20114.jpg

the last pic is the only place some 1 could see or find them so ive lent some old sticks into the nettles so they will grow up the sticks forming a wall. hope you all like

Riverside is nice, no need to walk few km on spot with water, just hide somewhere 5l bottles and go to river for water. Bad it's this this place can be flooded by this river, who knows what happend there later. Also according to typical island weather - rain, fog, etc. Many outdoor growers find a bit higher place in river area cause of this.

Now is time to prepare a medium, some add ons like dolomit for keep medium ph in stable form, and some nautural ferts. They need time to spread in the soil, so it;s good time for this. What else, hmm Snails, this can be huge problem especially for younger plants. Dont use any great ideas, just get some stuff from garden shop on them, it works perfect.

I also recomend any anti mold strain, in this climate there it can be a problem, sad to see nice plants going and at the end mold and harvest wasted.

Mid April or early May can fit, just watch weather prognoses, if there will be no minus temps at night you at home then. You can veg them indoor and then replant to the spot.

Many choises, but few principles and all be good. Looking forward to watch them there. :)

thanks guys your making me more inspired into doing this grow. im going to get some church seeds as it looks like a good outdoor strain i already have 4x purple from dutch passion 1x himilayin gold from green house 2x kings kush seedlings also from greenhouse and 2 rhino cuttings. im also thinking of taking cuttins from lady burn and moby dick once there big enuff mayb 2 of each best pheno so thats 15 or so plants im looking to grow in this plot my question is what time to sprout the seeds an get them in the great outdoors, im in a cold climate (the uk ) ? this will be my first outdoor grow so i appreciate any info u guys have for me thanks all happy smoking