Please help me with these Big Bang Auto thanks

Gangiabro

Hi guys I am writing to you because I need help, I am having problems with my last crop, but I am not good at recognizing the problems of nutrition I post some photos and all the data as requested, I do not know if it is a deficiency or an excess

I am using my usual scheme for increasing ec and ph (THAT SUITABLE FOR THE TIME OF GROWTH)

but probably not suitable for this genetics. I await advice thanks in advance

EC and Ph scale for Auto 8 weeks

1^ W  EC 400 to 600 Ph 5.5  ROOTS/TRUE LEAVES

2^ W EC 600 to 900 Ph 5.5  GROW

3^ W EC 900 to 1100 Ph 5.5 PREFLOWEING

4^ W EC 1100 to 1300  Ph 5.5  PREFLOWEING/FLUSH 24 H/ FLOWERING

5^ W EC 1300 to 1500 Ph 5.8 FLOWERING

6^ W EC 1500 to 1800 Ph 5.8 FLOWERING

7^ W EC 1800  Ph 5.8 FLOWERING

8^ W FLUSH

Information :

·         BIG BANG AUTO 20 DAYS (GREENHOUSE SEEDS);

·         Time of light 18/6 from start to finish;

·         one plant has yellowing leaves that dry out (I will post the photo below), the other plants begin to show yellowing in the larger leaves but less than the other;

·         Hydroponic system RDWC 4;

·         Temp day 26/28° Night 20/22°;

·         Umidity 27/50% ;

·         Nourishment GHE Terra Aquatica three-component (GROW;MICRO;BLOOM);

·         Ec and Ph of this week (3^ week)  EC=797 Ph= 6.12; EC=833 Ph=5.81; EC= 871 Ph=5.39; EC=912 Ph=5.36; EC=1000 Ph=5.62;

·         2X HIPARGERO 450W + 2X HIPARGERO 800W (new led economic but very powerful);

·         Tent 1.2 m;

·         2 fans and an aspirator, both 24 hours on;

if you need more information or I forgot something please ask thanks again a greeting

The offending plant is the BB3A (now I cut the leaves that were drying)

imageproxy.php?img=&key=cc9043a29a0f0558

BBA2D19.JPG

BBA1D19.JPG

BBA3D19.JPG

BBA4D19.JPG

DAY19.JPG

LEAVES1.JPG

LEAVES2.JPG

• Like 1

@Gangiabro the information you have provided has plenty of detail which will help someone to diagnose the problem.

Whatever has happened with those leaves the plants look nice and healthy otherwise your doing a good job there.

Unfortunately I am not much help I grow in soil but from the images of the damaged fan leaves and the information over at Grow Weed Easy on the plant doctor diagnose you plants page it looks like it could have been caused by a fluctuation in the PH of the feed solution.

https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures

PH fluctuations page https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-plant-problems/ph-fluctuations

Hopefully someone with more growing experience will be able to provide an answer.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hi dude 👋

firstly, judging by the sheet, you have very little moisture. Very little... Or you brought the lamp very close.

What is the temperature of the solution in DWC?

even controlling the PH, but not controlling the temperature of the solution, you can get such a problem with the leaves.

Peace 

Ps: for this and many other reasons, I prefer to grow on soil.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I see that your post is from a few years ago, but it's never too late to offer some advice, even if the thread is older. When dealing with issues in a cannabis grow, it's essential to diagnose the problem accurately.
From your description, the yellowing leaves and nutrient fluctuations might indeed be causing issues. However, considering the thread's age, I hope you were able to find a solution to your crop problems.
If you're still interested in exploring cannabis-related products, you can check out trythecbd.com. While it might not address your specific grow concerns, it's good to have reliable sources for cannabis-related products like Delta-8 gummies if you ever decide to explore them.