Freak out! Yellow leaves drying up?? possibly N deficiency?

Potent

Hi guys, i've recently ran into a problem crying

i moved 6 of my ladies into my hps tent after repotting a few and they started yellowing! so i raised the light up more because i thought it may have bin heat stress or just stress from the new buld and gave it a couple more days and they haven't improved.... and during this time i moved 3 more ladies into the hps tent and they show no signs of it, it was only on the original 6.... and can't be repot stress as 2 hasn't bin repotted but yet shows signs....

so this led me onto think that it could be nute related by mistake! becuase i watered the orignal 6 with a seperate feed so possibly lack of concentration double the dose or something... im not sure so here i am hoping you kind souls could help? :)

The feed i have been giving them has bin;

1ml/l root juice

1ml/l bio heaven

2ml/l bio-grow

using Plant Magic soil

the original 6 are between 40-45 days old the larger fan leaves shown are drying up and some are curling up and down :(

i've included a pic of my cfl tent just to show im not a total failure lol

Thanks in advance

Attached files IMG_0369.jpg IMG_0370.jpg IMG_0371.jpg IMG_0373.jpg IMG_0374.JPG IMG_0375.JPG

Thanks for your help in chat guys, much appreicated!

My ph is 6.6 and i decided to do a flush with 4ml/l of bio-heaven but only had enough water which has bin stood for 24hours to do 1 plant... FAIL i'm getting lots of 5l bottles soon enlightened (make life ALOT easier) at the moment i have 2l bottles everywhere lol so i've refilled my 2l bottles and now have to wait another 24hours.... i know..... im still a pup learning the hard way lol

The search for zinc continues

Thanks guys, I gave my girls a nice shower hehe

but a friend turned up half way though.... PANIC STATIONS !!! lololol but managed to hide them thank shiva hehe

all done now though and just waiting to fully drain then i'm going to give them a feed again this time NOT get distracted! lol

il post some update pics in a couple of days, fingers crossed