HELP Plant wont flower

WiGGY

Hi guys my Northan Lights Special has been flowering for about 3-4 weeks now and i have no change i have a few pistols but thats about it. She is hit about 6.5 ft not i have topped her but still continues to find ways to grow lol. And on each node sho has warter like blisters they are hard here is some pics. The blisters get bigger as it goes up dont no what they are lol may be nothing but she wont flower lol.

Attached files Image036 (3).jpg Image048 (2).jpg

maybe gentic problem or strain characteristic i have never grown it so don't about her flowering cycle:

But you've switched light on 12/12 (we never know :) ) ?? Did you make sure you dont have any light going in during dark period?

Good luck with your plant!

DKH is right! ;) Wait a few, if nothing, garbage!!

If you are giving it some vitamins like Superthrive its the time to stop wen 12/12 starts..

About the blisters, they are good and will be bigger, they will help the holding of the branches to the main stem, its part of the morphology of cannabis plants.

Take care

when last u flush?...looks like more than just a flowering problem....ive seens plants with nute lock that look like this....post ur methods for feeding,light schedule/spec of light,medium,temps

can a mod move this to the infirmary where the OP might get help quicker