leaves problem

Mykol76

Hello,i fertilize the plant with 2L Hesi TNT 5ml / L and 2.5 ml Hesi root / L, pH 6.2 and solution temperatures 18 ° / 20 °.

But last month I watered the plant in an irregular way and I have noted many times that I have fertilized, and I used plain tap water without adjusting the pH of the tmp and, certainly this has caused a shortage in the plant,

So my doubts are that I may have added a little fertilizer, or if you have formed accumulations of salts in the soil.

Last night I washed down with, I first washed the soil with plain water with the addition of a solution that degrades toxic salts, then I fertilized with 4L x 5ml (Hesi root) xL and 5ml (Hesi TNT) xL, with pH adjusted to 6.5 and EC 0.8 temperature 18 °, the next will be seen if there will be an improvement, I'll keep you updated.

I did well or did something wrong do you think?

FLUSH!!!! those super red/purple stems are not good...

your PH is off and you are in NUIT lock out

like said earlier, ph is 7 for soil. get atleast 3 times the volume of soil in well ph'd water to flush..

pour it all thru at once nice and slow

then let it dry out for a few days

take pics post and see where your at from there.

there seams to be more going on, but we should sort out the obvious first.

then it might be as simple as a cal/mag def

you should test the soil in the middle of the *sleep* cycle, to get the most accurate reading.

sounds odd i know, but this if for the exact same reason people suggest harvesting before the lights come on

all the feed its been givin works it way down to the soil once the lights go off, when the lights go on the plant starts drawing

those startchs and sugars back up from the soil.

have you done a proper flush recently? did you let the medium dry out after you flushed?

hmm i'm pretty sure i had post a message here.. lol

Well anyway it wxas aying same as mapple, but you already did your flush so i hope they will get better.

And lowell that tnt a little i think.

Good luck man ;)

Try to get your PH a little higher, maybe this strain needs a more close to 7PH. Your plant looks like she misses somethin for those leaves, Di you try a little foliar feeding to help your leaves to heal quicker?

• 1 month later...

Looks like Nitrogen but has not started low enough for it (normally starts near the bottom and works its way up).I agree with everyone else on PH lockout. Good flush , wait till totally dry and re-feed.