Going to India

That0neguy01

Let me start by saying i am new here so i dont know my way around the site very well haha

My name is Stephen, and my father travels alot. Ive recently come across the opportunity to go to Kolkata India and I may even be able to hike the Himalayas. I would absolutely love to experience the thriving Cannabis culture that is in India and these Mountains.

I came to this site remembering the Strain Hunters India video and i would really like to get some tips, even possibly contact one of the people involved in the trip.

Things like must see locations, where to head in the Himalayas, Do's and Dont's, finding Guides, all that. Any advice would be really great, and i'll make sure to post footage after the trip.

The plan is to head out in October, when the Cannabis fields are perfectly flowering and Charas can be made.

Thanks again,

Stephen

Hi thatoneguy, first welcome on strainhunter forum :)

I hope you will find your way wuickly here, but it shouldn't be too hard ;)

We have a few members that have india trips in preparation too, like BomBholenat i think is soon living, we have some members that live in india too.

So by making some little search while discovering the forum you should find many post on india travel ;)

If you have any problem on forum don't hesitate to contact one of the mod we'll do our best to help :)

Have a good traveling

Hi everyone, i would like to say this is my first time on ,I am a medical cannabis caregiver in Az. Well i came upon your site one day, and when i seen the trips to India, i had to read on, because in a way this is about to pertain to me. My father is from the southern part , down by Kerala, and i seen your story about a trip where u traveled the North part, but didn't make it to the southern part of India. , Well doing some research , and finding out that my dad's homeland thrived , and one of the strains Kerala Gold, and i believe Kerela Krush, well it's making me want to do a little site seeing while i am down there, I am going there for some land i inherited, so What If???? That would be gr8 if it was already inhabited with some of that potent strain or strains, Just like that one guy said, anything u can do to help a conessiuser out, and show me the way would gr8'ly be appreciated. I am also thinking on going around October, so if u can give me any incite , i would Be so thankful. Will put pics up , 4 sure,

Yeah, Great place for weeds.

Friends who travelled to india always praised Kerala foor it's weed. The northern regions are for hashsh, the south is the place to grow the best herbs. Never had the pleasure to smoke Kerala grass though ! Make sure to contact the forum crew . Bet they'd love to get some landrace seeds...