growing from seed

sparky

Hiya Sparky, I have never grown Chemdog but i assume you can just treat it like any other strain. I usually have them in veg between 30-40 days and then put them into flower, but i usually let the plant tell me when there ready hehe (not sounding too much like a hippy) last time my GWS was in veg for around 50 days.

All depends on how much time you got and how big you want the girl to be, try looking up how much the strain stretches when in flower some double in size if not larger. Sorry i can't be of a better help, hopefully some grow guru's can check out your post and give you a more detailed answer.

I hope it all goes well and welcome to the forum :)

Peace

Hi Sparky,

i'm like Potent, i suaully veg until they re ready ( for me it is when they show first hairs ) it gives me most of the times plants of about a meter.

But as potent said it all depends on your setup, the height of your grow room, the lights etc...

Have a good grow :bye:

If you not sure try the average of 3-4 weeks and if you want them bigger or think they not big enough by then, then veg some more but like they say keep an eye out for the possible 2-3 times bigger they get once you switch to 12/12.

thanks for the info I will let thease girls go a little while longer before the switch.this is my first time with solid genetics...grew bag seed a bunch of times wih good results..well as good as your gonna get with bag seed...... .