This is overwater or fungus?

Ivan

Hello,

i start a new indoor whit some nice seeds from GHS but i think overwatering the plants... this is from seeds... march 9 ... 30 days for now... and i want to switch for flower..

Env:

They hare under 2 600w HPS in a XXL Silver Homebox, whit fans and good ventilation.

Ferts:

Neem oil each week, and bio grow fertilizer in soil (low amounts)

Waterting:

The pots are small 4 liters, sustrate w fibers.

Watering automatically all days 7:30 am during 4 minutes (266 mll .... 1/4 litter) of water every day

i think overwatering the plants.. but I'm no expert, can anyone helpme?

post-11110-0-77473000-1333923433.jpgpost-11110-0-67043800-1333923440.jpgpost-11110-0-66777100-1333923444.jpgpost-11110-0-37833400-1333923449.jpgpost-11110-0-91304000-1333923453.jpg

i have a lot of plants in the indoor, all whit the same problem, in the photos i put some White Rhino, Churches, and Train wreck.

thanks !!!

Ivan

well a s told in chat, watering evryday in soil isn't good for your roots you need some dry periods for your roots to develop healthy ;)

We will developp in chat, good luck in your grow

Tokage: i use neem because the Homebox are in a big greenhouse whit some big plants attacked by red spiders this summer, i need 3 weeks more to cut the big plants (in the greenhouse but out of the Homebox) and sometimes i see Mites live in the

leafs... in some days wen i cut the big ones i abort the Neem or use less...

I change the watering cycle now, latter i tell here the progress.

thanks!

Ivan

bozoph: yes.. i see the defficantcys i add biogrow 2 weeks, high N guano other week and don't see any change, now whit 2 days out of water the plants look better... i have hard water here.. to much calcium, but no ph meter at home, in my next trip to city i try to get one and report..

to me it looks like a ph problem.

Nicely picked up bozoph , if i have a re look i think i was mistaken , was in a rush and i did not have a proper look, just saw the leaves at the bottom right of pic 2 which looked like over watering and made a judgement sorry Ivan ;)

the over watering is a yes yes! now with 3 days w no water the soil remain humid but the plants make a big jump in size, in the night i try to get a ph meter to check the water.

thanks friends!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ok, i got the calibration set for my php meter... and my water sucks...

ph 8

ppm 430 (to much lime?)

what you think? i need a ro filter? the plants look better w less water but the leaves maintain the clear green spots.. also in the new leaves, the green are not uniform....

thanks!!!

post-11110-0-14468800-1334956795.jpg

damn that is some cool ph and ec meter!!

Yeah ph 8 is wayy too high your plants must have trouble eating with that. You have to buy some PH down, or try to find some citric acid it will lower ph too i think ;)

Sounds almost like my water too , mine sits anywhere from 8-8.7. Like Dust said just get a ph down solution and you will be fine. Dont worry yet about the old leaves showing those signs, what are the new leaves looking like.

Keep em growing ;)