Greeting from "The Home Of Gods"

Hi everyone, joined the site last night and loving every bit of it.

I am mahip from himachal pradesh, india....my state is known for producing some of the best cream as most of you would know by now after seeing the indian expedition of the great strain hunters....i have been smoking since quite a few years now and have smoked quite a variety ranging from cream to jungla to morroccan stuff (just once though) and many varieties of weed as well. am currently studying in scotland and we usually get the red beard over here. i consider my self to be quite well versed with my knowledge about marijuana and would like to meet like minded people over here :)

i you wanna know anything more about me feel free to ask :)

thanks everyone... red beard is a variety of weed which am currently smoking here in perth, scotland...its got a reddish tinge in it so dats y d locals here call it the red beard...its quite potent...much of the stuff over here is quite high-breed i guess since all of it is grown indoors over here.. !!! just cant seem to get some cream here...the hash here is as hard as a stone no wonder they call it stone :( ...miss smoking cream...had plans to go to amsterdam n smoke some himachal cream but all my frends backed out :(( ...if anyone has any contacts near perth,scotland for some good soft cream please lemme know :)

damn lucky you, you must have tasted some very nice hashes :)

Welcome on Sh forum; tokage said ti all already, we're here for you if needed, and the chat is here for you if you feel lonely :)

It would be nice if you could give ussomenice pics of your region and products you've tasted you have it, or think about us next time you'll have some original stuff in scotland ;)

See ya online have a good discovering

Yeah!! Welcome on the forum!! Luckey you!!! I wish i had that kinda hash over here... but only the poorest quality of them stones get here. To be honest i have never seen any soft hash for sale in my 12 years of smoking in my country, so i am pretty jaleous!! :D If u need any help just shout! Please upload some pictures about the creams u get! Maybe u have some to share with us, also about your area, fields, but first of all about your plants!!! Happy growing!!! Do you have someone back home to treat your plants?? What is the legal situation like there... i guess noone gives a shit what u smoke anyway!

Happy growing!!