I'm new to greenhouse forums so lets start with me introducing my self..... um huh .... lets start .....

nepalese_420

Yes hello sir how are ya? ..<@@ Well I'm here to start off to introduce my self so ill begin . First off I'm in my mid twenties and been smoking for for than half my life now. It all started with that first toke of so ever ago seems just like yesterday .One could imagine the great joy of one self when enjoying the delights of one fruits of hard work of that final product . As i have on so many occasions and have never look back since.Yes i am referring to the growing of cannabis , not just growing it but the better understanding of this plant , and the learning process we face when growing this plant with my respect to you veterans . Who have been growing this plant for so long .I do give you thanks and praise many more strains to produce for further generations . So let me tell you about my personal experience with the plant cannabis also known as@@@@ (indica - sativa - ruderalis _) ( types of hemp—hemp fiber,_ oil seed hemp_ ) now hemp has many uses for this plant on can go so on and so on @@@@( hemp thc level is between 0- 1 percent thc) . Cannabis grows wild in asia as well as eastern europe .@@@@ ( wild cannabis has the level 0-1 percent thc) Cannabis sativa grows wild in south asia and south east asia , cannabis indica grows wild in central asia, and last but not least cannabis ruderalis grows wild in eastern europe .Many cultures around the world use cannabis for many things from fiber, food, to medicine . Cannabis is a annual plant which means in all means don't take this lightly if you are a cannabis grower at all . Im break it down and explain to you . Any kind of cannabis that you plant will have to be re planted next year hence the name cannabis ( annual ) Which means that cannabis is not a tree after all yet a flower ( bush) that only whole purpose is to reproduce seed..See male cannabis plant has pollen sacks that release pollen once a certain age and size and time of year all are factors of coarse ,well the male plants release pollen and the pollen is push by the wind and lands of female cannabis plants which than produce seeds , Once the female plants takes the pollen it will than start producing seeds . The male plant will die first , After that the female will produce seeds .This process is only a few weeks after the female plant is done with producing seeds the female plant than will die as well . Leaving nothing behind but dead plants and seeds fallen to the ground this is the cannabis life cycle ...@@@@ (Cannabis is a annual flower plant ) To produce a more potent cannabis ,higher yielder , or even more flavorful cannabis one has to cross breed male cannabis plant with a female plants( one has to take into consideration genetics .) @@@@... So with that being said i hope we all understand how much cannabis seeds are scarce .

Welcome nepales, you should like this site, there are some nice infos on our favorite plant ;) Some nice growers with some nice experiences :)

Hopefully you will have some nice things to share with us, if you got any problem don't hesitate to ask a mod and we'll do our best.

See ya online :)