Hermies?

GhostdoG

I recently cutted two white widow and found some seeds in them. I had a pre smoke and the still seemed potent...

After going through my plants i couldnt see one damn "banana", all of my plants are females and in full flowering!

Now i've cutted the plants down and all other from the same batch will be in the 3 days of dark (except for a moby that has some days left).

My question was what the fuck happend? I'm not the tighest fuck as far as light schedule and might have shocked them a few time i admit, but i havent found a "banana" in there so where does htose seeds come from?

I had read about the trainwreck being abble to turn itself to male at the very end of her blooming stage is that what happen?

Thanks you fellow hunters.

Peace!

it's in natural cycle of plant to create seed, so yes indeed they can turn hermie toward the end on some strains.

But tho if you only have 2 or 3 seeds, it won't hurt your buds in no way it's even better gives you some freebies for guerilla grow ;)

it's in natural cycle of plant to create seed, so yes indeed they can turn hermie toward the end on some strains.

But tho if you only have 2 or 3 seeds, it won't hurt your buds in no way it's even better gives you some freebies for guerilla grow ;)

Good to hear that, i had something like 25/30 seeds, mainly in the lower less develloped bud, i hope my bigger bud wont be filled with them but i doesnt seem like it...

As you said some free seeds, i was more worried about my other babies getting contaminated ;)

Thanks!

well i'm not saying you didn't had a real hermie tho ^^

But i already had a few seeds on plant without seeing any sign of hermie and haviong only 1 plant in the harvest concerned, so i guess there had not been polanization to others, so must have been something else than banana.

Tho 25 30 seeds only on lower buds is already some little amount.. but anyway as long as you're taste is still here now what is done is done, maybe if you're scared give a nice cleaning to your growroom ;)

My count is up to 70/80 seeds in all 3 white, i had maybe 2/3 seeds in the cheese and i'm about to cut the moby dick...

All the other plants that are due in the next month are behaving like they should...

I'll let you know guys what's up thanks for your answers ;)

Peace!

• Like 1

Cool bro , i also have just finished curing some white and found so far 4 seeds , they did have a bit of heat stress on my side but she gave me seeds and my cheese did not. I am sure it was self pollination though. , let us know if you find the problem. ;)

I'm pretty sure the pb was light stress. I'm having two "shifts" and the night team spend their "night" in my bathrrom so they've been disturbed from time to time ( plus they're cycle aint exactly the smae every day. Give or take half an hour.)

The 24h/two "shifts" is too much work , i couldnt really advise anyone to do it except if he's job-less or if he owes so russian mob ;)

Peace!

• Like 1