Peace

citizenzombie.

konichiwaa, welcome on sh forum man, i'm glad to finally see a japanese around here ^^ I'm have some jap ancestors ;)

Yeah too work for Sh first you would have to leave in europe i guess ^^ Then you would have to know someone in the team personnally maybe, and be sure to have value in the cannabis world that no one else has, maybe you are that kind of guy lol who knows!!

But anyway like it's been said there is already a looong queue to enter the SH team ;)

Meawhile i hop you'll still stay around and enjoy their work with us on our wonderful forum ;) I f you have any problem online just ask oneof the mod we'll do our best to help you.

And if you feel lonely come and join the chat for a talk or a smoke ;)

By the way is it tru that in japan weed is reaaaally expensive? do you grow? if you do i hope you'll share your girls with us ;)

See ya online, :bye:

Sorry to disappoint,... I'm an American, living in Japan. Although I don't grow, personally, I might know a few growers here (I don't want to say for sure... the law is very strict in Japan). If I get a chance. I'll post a few picture of a grow of a person I might know. Anyway, even though I'm not Japanese, thank you all for the warm welcome.

• Like 1