Hey all....

weed'oodle

Well since I didn't introduce myself properly I thought I would take the time and say hey to everyone.Well I have had a good look around the site and must admit it is sick!! There has been a lot of input into this forum and has been done very well a real credit to the mods and creators . Going to try get a few threads up of what I have going on at the moment.

Some of you may have seen my other post about "first time Amsterdam tourist". Well all is set for November and I will set foot on the Netherlands on the 1st for a 3 day stay.

So hopefully will get to know a few of you and maybe meet up for a well earned smoke!!

Weed'oodle :O ......

Hi Weed'oodle welcome on sh forum :)

I'm glad that you enjoyed your discovery of the site :D And i hope you will become a forum junkie like some of us :rabbi:

I'll be looking forward to read your future thread, and see your little babies growing if you have some

If you have any problem on the forum don't hesitate to ask one of the mod, we'll do our best to help you :superblue:

Thanks for your introduction ;)

See ya online :bye:

• Like 1

Will do tokage will need to look the camera out and I will get the first thread under way. Although I'm a soil grower I hope you enjoy my threads as much as I do growing our girls.

Got a plant ready to harvest in a couple of weeks out of our cupboard grow, So will try and get a few pics up of the crystal covered nuggets.

Weed'oodle