GHS powDer feeding (mostly indica) + 4x Sweet Mango Auto + 2x Bubble Gum

superduper77

Aloha Superduper77, With your plants in the bloom stage the flowers do not like to be sprayed. If you are going to fight mites do it the smart way and make sure you have a major problem by getting a microscope and making sure they are doing measurable damage. Check on the undersides of the leaves for adults & eggs then only spray where you have a problem. The best time to do war on spider mites is after harvest at room clean up time. Here is where to start on a spray for mites that will not be that damaging to your plants. http://www.ehow.com/...s-peroxide.html

• Like 1

Aloha Superduper77, In Hawaii the problem with shipping to the Islands is no small matter. Our Department of Agriculture has strict rules that prohibit importing & the cost of shipping is often much more than the product cost. Here are examples of what is available in the USA and the cost of hydroponics supplies including nutrients (scroll down and click on fertilizers). http://www.hydro-gar.../spidermite.htm

Guys i`m sorry i didn`t shoot photos ...

Smallest SMA gave me 30 grams of dried buds. This saturday i cut the biggest SMA cuz it affected by root rot . epicenter of rot is inside the pot. all leaves become yellow in two days. so i cut it and didnt photo it.

Grow room photos will come soon

no man, hard water will kill buuble gum, so no ... btw smoke is very nice and strong

week 13 from seed

Look what three month of 18/6 did with regular bubble gum ... going to build SCROG

post-6079-0-51273200-1363791696.jpgpost-6079-0-76668100-1363791702.jpgpost-6079-0-23366700-1363791708.jpgpost-6079-0-30570300-1363791714.jpgpost-6079-0-12241700-1363791730.jpg

and here is little mod to save bubble gum . first photo is a pot of SMA and second is what i did to BG pot (bottom is still in tube)

post-6079-0-82146900-1363791719.jpgpost-6079-0-52947800-1363791724.jpg

i ripped off the pot but it seems that i damage roots a bit , but not critical ... anyway it is a chance (as i think) to grow BG without root rot

now i use solution for vegg period from page 2 ec=1.3 ph=5.5

Aloha ! Oldemarine

what is "Sticky Fingers" ? Yes still using bleach , bloom formula will be yours bloom formula from page #2

Aloha Superduper77, Sticky fingers bud is when you have high quality product that sticks to your skin so you have to peel it off. Your quality looks like it may be in that class. I hope Strainhunters sends you the Flowerbomb Kush to test. I think it would be interesting to see what you can do with a fast growing early bloom Indica strain. During the warm summer are you planning on going back to coco coir?

During the warm summer are you planning on going back to coco coir?

Aloha Oldemarine !

no i will try NFT with 15/15 minutes cycle for water pump. People here using this system says that 28 Celsius is not a limit for solution

And sure i get fingers sticky ... actually fingers are wet when i touch buds only then they get sticky. But when i cut and trim i use medical glowes