Hi From Belgium

Bud_Munchkin

Hi Y'all :bye:

Greetings from Belgium. I just purchased some greenhouse seeds (AMS) and was watching the grow movie for this particular strain on growhd.tv

I have been using plagron terra products for several years now and am quite happy with the results, but in the movie there was talk of periods of flushing, drought, EC values of 1.3 and then back up to 1.8, do this in week 4, do that in week week 6.. my head is buzzing a bit as I've never been exposed to this kind of growing method. I would love to learn though! Has Arjan got a book out there or is there some other source of information that outlines the kind of grow style he uses? Anything on Amazon worth buying in the way of books, or is there an all-time uber bible out there that every self-respecting grower needs to have read? I have been using a ph meter and a kind of linear grow style based on the plagron instructions - have not really read any books on the subject. I would like to change though and do something else..

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheerzz

• Like 1

hey man welcome on sh forum i hope you will like the place :D

AMS sounds and look like a very nice strain i hope you will like growing her and that she will give you amazing buds ;)

Meanwhile mop gave you a nice link which should help you understand a little more what the EC values are, the flush etc.

If you have still trouble after your reading just create a thread in the indoor section and you'll get all your answers ;)

Have a good reading, discovering of the site, and growing ;)

See ya online :bye:

• 2 weeks later...