hi from germany

atrox

hi, i am a relativly new member of this forum. not so on growing nice crops...

in june i got my first delivery from the greenhouse seedbank. because of the "kush hype"

in the states and parts of southern america, i wanted to find out what they are likin so much.

i ordered kings-kush and k-train. and got 3 auto bombs 4 free...

i stat a grow report on this in the specific section.

my growing is strictly old school, on about 1,5 square meter, 400W Silvania on 2 different

ground mixes of B'Cuzz. Feeding is in vegetative phases only biological from canna. For

flowering PK 13/14 and terra flores from canna too. you see, no big mysteries or secrets.

i like to help everyone who wants to stick to the basics and grow simply good quality herb...

my experiences go back on nearly 6 years of growing, mostly with clones. and mostly haze.

some nice tries with blueberry seeds from nijmegen.

so i hope we have fun.

greetings

Sure ! We will have fun together - nothing beats a proper Grow journal, esp. when it is updated from seed to harvest and a smoke report. pictures make it even nicer. So let us see what the KUSH from GHS looks like..

I wanted to grow KAUIA KUSH but burnt the young plants when putting them in the grow room for the first time - too close to the Cooltube with 400 WATT GIB HPS..

4 losses.

Hope you got better luck

Welcome

BAM

i got 400w hps too, without cooltube 40-60cm from the bulb to the tops. 3 little vents from the side, blasting through the gap between lamp and plants. never had any issues with heat. its closer to too cold than to too warm in this bad weathers this times in germany...

in vegetative phase i add two 18W light tubes with blue light spectrum 30cm under the hps....