Nazareth 225 revamped grow room

Nazareth 225

Thank you for the info.. I will select some choice photos and upload what I can..

Update on garden,

Came back from the Dam to discover some burn to 3 of my plants. I had been over feeding so it is my own fault. The plants that suffered burns were all sativas and received same feeding as the other 7. The true indicas are thriving though. This is end of week 7 and the SLH looks like its almost done as well as a few of the train wrecks. The og kush is also almost done and has no smell but looks awesome. The apple jack smells and looks insane as well. But the SLH and 1 trainwreck plant, infact the weird trainwreck that I thought about chopping at begining, are gonna be really really nice smoking buds if I dont mess up the drying. Limbs are having to be supported via twine next time I may use the tomato cages for the sativa hybrids. Pics to folllow soon.

PEACE!!

damn sorry to hear about the burns man hope they will quickly get back on their feet ;)

About resizing the pics already uploaded, well only way is delete the old and replace ^^ but if you still have room keep them.

Have a good grow man keep us updated

• 2 months later...

update.. re vegged 7 of my 10 plants, gonna kill 1 more as it wasnt that potent, and they are ready to be cloned into mammas and then start those clones.. I need more grow space trying to reconfigure room to get maximum yeild. I had a brief battle with the dreaded spider mites humidity had dropped to 30% in room, mites are now gone it appears. Will upload pics of cured buds I have a video of harvest but it will take many hours to upload to the approved site for vids.. PEACE!!

YO YO.. Been crazy busy here.. Fricking mites came back.. still fighting them.. have clones under way and will be sprouting the seeds I got while there last november.. cheese and some others :) here is video as promised VOLUME WARNING!!! the plants could have gone a little longer. Pics to follow soon Peace guys!!

volume warning!!!!

http://www.growhd.tv/video/Day-of-harvest/8736f72546b61dd90026ab0ae8d10a71

• Like 1