"plastilin" hash from Chu Valley

18hands

he most concentrated and popular form of marijuana is so-called “plastilin” (plasticine) and the way it is harvested and produced has not changed for centuries.

It begins with a freshly showered person riding naked for hours on a clean, washed horse inside a two-meter-high “forest” of marijuana.

Afterwards, the human body and that of the horse are covered with a thick layer of pollen mixed with sweat.

This produces a substance that is usually dark brown in color, which is then thoroughly scraped off the human and horse’s bodies.

The mixture is subsequently pressed, molded into bars, and dried.

The “plastilin” that results from this process effectively comprises very concentrated marijuana bars.

A couple of small, pinhead-sized pieces from one of these bars added to a regular cigarette is enough to make the smoker “happy.”

This sort of marijuana is also very easy to carry or stash, and is therefore very popular among drug users.

But it is a lot harder to produce this form of the drug because you need more time to make it.

Imagine ten, twenty, or thirty individuals running or riding naked in a field of wild marijuana. It goes without saying that they are more exposed and it is easier to catch them. Nonetheless, people do it and they have always been doing it since time immemorial.

is this really true ? seriously making hash on a horse, you would have unlimited amount of horse hairs in the hash and everything, why not on human, but even there, running in a field you might get some cuts everywhere from the leaves?

Would love this to be true tho, such a story ^^

yes it's true. Ask any guy that smokes from Russia or Kazakstan about "plastilin" which is slang for this hash.

I found out about from my Russian friends while in Moscow.

what sticks to the horse and naked person is the pollen so they don't actually have to touch the plants. The heat and sweat turn the pollen into hash.

I understand what you are saying. Friends of mine from Russia claim it's true.

I would try to get video or something if possible.

However, it's the pollen that sticks to the sweaty skin that makes the hash. Maybe the horse is just there to shake the buds while running or for speed so that more pollen sticks to the naked human body.

Tough to say. But i'd like to know for sure.

I have heard lots of stories from naked slaves to virgins running throu a field to open the harvesting ceremonies - If the person, negoe slaves and young girls have no exposure from body hairs it is not difficult to get the resin from the sweating naked flesh, There may also be some type of horses with a very dense hair, so that it is possible to scrape that off as well OR maybe they just put a leather blanket over the horses body. I am sure those fields were huge so that losing x-amount of pollen is not a drama as long as the result is better than hand rubbing charras. I bet again this is just a ceremony and not the main way to harvest hashish..

Another story from Kazakhstan you might not believe is that shepherds on the border to Afghanistan lead their sheeps to the wild marihuana KUSH fields and let them eat up plenty of herb, then collect the dung ( sheep shit ) and that shit is also as or more potent than regular pollen.

Maybe they just do it to get any of the hash on the other side of the border - I am not sure but that story was written in our local newspaper, so I think that is a fact.