GHS Strain Collection

Primzz

Hi Guys was just having a J and thinking into space lol and came up with a thought. This site is a very good step for the Greenhouse Crew a Next Step in the right direction once again thats gonna benifit us all in the long run.

I persoanly have tried 6 diffrent strains from GHS and have been very happy with the results and now we have this site we can get the great customer care also :) As i was thinking i thought that greenhouseseeds seed collection was great but what would they be adding next and do they also have other strains off menu.

This also got me thinking more (Crazy sativa got my mind running like a race horse :) ) we are some of the end users of the GHS collection and we also have the chance to put across some of the strain or crosses that we think would be nice to see go onto the GHS collection also. Any maybe a little feedback.

So how about a bit of brain storming buys and girls :)

Persoanly i would like to see some nice old school meets new school strain. Have had some great Hazes from GHS so think they have that mastered already so whats next????

Whats your thought, you never know Arjan or Franco might stop by and like some of our thoughts.

Peace

Was Thinkin about how funky this GHS strain cross would be like. Cheese x NL 5 Haze Mist & Super Silver Haze x Arjans Strawberry Haze , just thinking about what thoes two strains would taste like makes my mouth water.

Really wanna know what off menu strains GHS have got.

Peace

Share the opinio of you all, specially a Blueberry from GHSC will be great. Also GHSC has a great chese (inidica) & will be great to mixed with a Super Silver Haze or any other haze or ultra haze from Arjan's (Sativas). The fact that the GHSC recently place in to the martket a feminized Jack Herer (than even Sensi seeds who clains to be the creator of this strain were unaviable to do a feminized version, instead they develope the Jack Flash # 5 fem)

It blows my mind! I think that GHSC can accomplish everything they want.!!!!

Guest superbluehaze

I am with there my friend; I would love to see a blueberry from green House, but then again, others have done that.

Yeah but no one can realy say they own a strain in fairness they only discover it. No one can tame nature................ But we can all try lol :)

Would also love to see a blueberry in the collection but, I know what Arjan And Franco have some mind bending strain that we dont know about am dieing to know what the off menu strains are.

Would also like to see some nice new strain genetics like the NYCD all the new sativas hitting the scene are very potent and have a great flavor.;

Peace

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest salvador
would be great if someone started selling seeds a bit cheaper huh ;)

even just a lil bit cheaper...

will keep my eyes peeled and let sh know first if i know of anything

• 5 months later...

All the way with you guys for :

first the nycd, the weed was one of the best i've smoked in amsterdam the first time i went and never had the same quality ever again...

Second the bluebery, that would be something and it's true other brand have things but i've tried ghsc seeds and "end product" and never got dissapointed, got to admit i might try that blue cheese, tangerine dream and a few other from barneys farm to see what's up with their stuff.

Anyway thanks to the ghsc guys for all their good work!