Papayas and bolivian strains from argentina (CFL+HPS 250W)

zepita

Hello Hunters, I have just moved to a new place and started to grow some plants in the corner of my room.

69159_10151141603693710_1279629936_n.jpg

The plants: On the left a male Papaya, on the center some random Bolivian strains and on the right, a female Papaya.

The medium used has perlite, worm humus, 'tierra negra' from the valleys and some bone powder.

The lights are on during 16 hours and the fan turns on/off every 30 minutes.

Gear improvements and new strains to come...

• Like 1

Looking really good for only 105 Watts of CFL,I would leave that fan on 24/7 though & get all that electricity up off the floor,but in general looking good,great work I love how you are utelising such a small area,beautiful work brother,good luck with everything,peace

Kush :drag:

Thanks for the comments guys. I will follow your recommendations.

Last night I topped the girls, apical for the papaya and FIM for the Bolivian lady. She liked the new pot.

299405_10151142523068710_926318462_n.jpg

And here is the sun that will light the ladies in the next weeks, after I take a few cuttings.

269534_10151142524138710_1795015351_n.jpg

Saludos!!

• Like 1

cool manthat bolivian strain sounds interesting will be very nice to follow i hope :D

Thanks for making a journal and keep it updated for us we love to see new pics!! especially when there is male and sex involved for Tokage :P :P

Have a good grow man!

• Like 1

Nice little grow spot and it's cool to see some strains other than the usual kushes, GWS, etc. that are all over the place..not that I don't love em..just nice to see a variety :) You don't see a male very often in the journals either..at least not long before it's destroyed. Best of luck, I look forward to your updates :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...