help with M.S

bigred

gday all im new here my partner has ms and it is really hard on her mentally and physically was hopeing if anyone else out there has

any advise as to go about witch strain would do her best i thought of a sativa during the day and a indica at night and the best

ways to administer it

peace big red

my friend use cannabis too and with them hes feeling is better, i wish your friend a long and a very good life. yess thats true day my friend use sativa and in the night indica, thats the right way, big up!

I have no personal experience with MS so can't peasonaly advise you.

Here is something i copied and pasted from medical marijuana strains.

I post the article in the hope that it will help others looking for the same relief as your partner.

If the post is too long, i can edit and just leave the link, let me know.

link - http://www.medicalmarijuanastrains.com/tag/good-for-ms/

Peace and good health

Lams

Classified as | "Good For MS"

Lemon Skunk

traits: creeper, dark green, day time use, euphoric, Good For Anxiety, Good For Arthritis, Good For Back Pain, Good For Chronic Pain, good for depression, Good For Joint Pain, Good For MS, Good For Pain Relief, hashy taste, Hybrid, lemony taste, light green, Maine Medical Marijuana, sativa, skunk, skunky smell, skunky taste, tons of trichomes, Very Potent

Lemon%20Skunk-578x552.jpg

Strain Name: Lemon Skunk

Grade: A

Type: sativa dominant hybrid

Looks: light and dark green with alot of hairs, and exceptional tri-chome coverage.

Smell: they dont call it skunk for nuthin lol

Taste: very lemony on the inhale, but almost a hashy skuny tase on the exhale

Effects: it’s a creeper,starts in your eyes and before you know it….EUPHORIA

Potency: 9\10

Reviewed by: rynfrmdertylew

Good Strain For: anxiety, depression, m.s., arthritis, chronic pain

Similar Medical Marijuana Strains:

White Diesel

Maui

Purple Kush

White Skunk

Key Lime Kush

Strain Type: Lemon Skunk, SativaComments (5)

cp_page_bottom.png

White Diesel

traits: day time use, diesel taste, Frosty, Good For Anxiety, Good For Arthritis, Good For Back Pain, Good For Chronic Pain, good for depression, Good For Headache, Good For Insomnia, Good For Joint Pain, Good for Migraines, Good For MS, Good For Pain Relief, Good For Relaxing, Head Buzz, light green, Maine Medical Marijuana, sativa, skunky smell, spicy taste, sweet smell, sweet taste, Top Shelf, Very Potent

White%20Diesel-578x324.jpg

Strain Name: White Diesel

Grade: A+

Type: sativa

Looks: light green and super frosty

Smell: sweet and skunky

Taste: spicy and sweet, with that good ole’ diesel taste we all know and love

Effects: a very heady high, relaxing

Potency: 9.5\10

Reviewed by: rynfrndertylew

Good Strain For: anxiety, depression, migraines, arthritis, chronic pain, insomnia, M.S.

White%20Diesel%282%29-578x410.jpg

Lemon Skunk

Triple Diesel

NYC Diesel

Maui

Diesel

Strain Type: Sativa, White DieselComments (2)

cp_page_bottom.png

Maui

traits: body buzz, Dense Buds, earthy smell, forest green, Good For Back Pain, Good For Chronic Pain, Good For Insomnia, Good For Joint Pain, Good for Migraines, Good For MS, Good For Pain Relief, Good For Relaxing, hawaiian punch, Hybrid, Indica, Night Time Use, smooth taste, spicy smell, Stops Lower Back Pain, tons of trichomes, Very Potent

maui%20wowie-%20hawaiian%20punch-578x433.jpg

Strain Name: Maui AKA: Hawaiian Punch

Type: Indica Dominant

Looks: Deep forest green – dense colas that are thick with trichomes.

Smell: A little earthy more spicy than sweet like the sativa hybrids.

Taste: Smooth, full bodied- with smooth and savory finish

Effects: Powerful- hence the “Punch” in Hawaiian- It has a ‘melty’ effect on the body and calming effect on the brain. The effects are long lasting too making this a favorite among patients with severe chronic pain.

Potency: Very strong – not for daytime use if you need to function as this particular phenotype of maui has traditional indica effects.

Reviewed by: Sweetleaf Sensei

Good Strain For: Migraines-and alleviating chronic pain- one of our patients who suffers from arthritis and MS has stated this particular strain has a “numbing” effect on her body instantly relieving her from its chronic state of pain more effectively than the various liver damaging pills she is prescribed. Other patients regard this strain as a night time med that aids in a relaxed state of body and mind followed by a restful night of sleep.

White Diesel

Lemon Skunk

The Purp

Key Lime Kush

God Bud

Strain Type: Indica, Maui

cp_page_bottom.png

Alien Dawg

traits: day time use, diesel smell, earthy taste, Good For Anxiety, Good For Arthritis, good for depression, Good for Migraines, Good For MS, Good For Pain Relief, Head Buzz, light green, Maine Medical Marijuana, orange hairs, sativa, tons of trichomes, Very Potent

Alien%20Dawg%282%29-578x293.jpg

Strain Name: Alien Dawg

Type: sativa

Looks: light green with orange hairs and probably the most trichomes I’ve ever seen on buds.

Smell: a faint diesely smell.

Taste: almost non existant,slightly earthy.

Effects: hits you like abrick to the head yet still a functional very productive any time of day smoke.

Potency: 9/10

Good Strain For: migraines, pain, anxiety, arthritis, m.s., depression

Alien%20Dawg-578x388.jpg

White Diesel

Lemon Skunk

OG Kush

OG Kush

Trainwreck

Strain Type: Alien Dawg, SativaComments (7)

cp_page_bottom.png

Sorry Sucker

traits: cherry garcia ice cream taste, cherry taste, day time use, euphoric, floral smell, fruity taste, Good For Anxiety, Good For Arthritis, good for depression, Good For MS, Good Mood Stabilizer, Hybrid, light green, Maine Medical Marijuana, sweet smell, sweet taste

Sorry%20Sucker-578x352.jpg

Strain Name: Sorry Sucker

Grade: B+

Type: hybrid

Looks: light green decent coverage

Smell: very floral and sweet smelling

Taste: like a bowl of cherries, cherry garcia ice cream

Effects: a good all day smoke, euphoric

Potency: 7/10

Good Strain For: m.s., arthritis, anxiety and depression, mood stabilizer,

Lemon Skunk

Dairy Queen

Ice

White Diesel

Ice

Strain Type: Sativa, Sorry Sucker

cp_page_bottom.png

OG Kush

traits: dark green, day time use, Frosty, fruity pebbles smell, fruity smell, Good For Arthritis, Good For Body Aches, Good For Joint Pain, Good For MS, Good For Pain Relief, Hybrid, kush, Maine Medical Marijuana, mellow, og kush, orange hairs, orange taste, skunk, Very Potent

OG%20Kush-578x566.jpg

Strain Name: OG Kush

Grade: B+

Type: hybrid

Looks: dark green and orange,frosty

Smell: like fruity pebbles(seriously)

Taste: orange/citrusy with a hint of skunk

Effects: mellow high, a good all day medicine

Potency: 8/10

Good Strain For: arthritis, body aches, joint pain, m.s

OG- b

OG Kush

OG Kush

OG Kush

Headband

Strain Type: OG Kush, Sativa

cp_page_bottom.png

Andys Ak-47

traits: 40% Indica, 60% Sativa, ak-47, bright green, day time use, euphoric, fruity smell, Good For Back Pain, Good For Body Pain, good for depression, Good For Energy, Good For MS, Good For Pain Relief, Hybrid, nectar taste, Nectarine, orange hairs, pungent smell, purple, purple color, sativa, sweet smell, sweet taste

IMG_20111112_155335-578x433.jpg

Strain Name: Andys Ak-47 (aka Nectarine)

Grade: A Hydro

Type: Hybrid- 60/40 Sativa dominant

Looks: Beautiful hints of purple with a bright green hue complimented by a generous amount of orange hairs that coat the nugs.

Smell: UNFORGETTABLE- a powerfully pungent yet fruity finish gives this particular strain a beautiful and balanced aroma.

Taste: So delicious and full bodied yet sweet- earning its name “nectar” The taste is as distinctly memorable as the smell.

Effects: This particular strain has a nick name amongst her many fans- shes called “the chore enhancer” While producing a very happy- and motivational effect- It still packs a punch – which has given its users a well balanced cannabinoid combo great for daytime use- its a happy high.

Potency: Tested at 17 %

Reviewed by: Sweetleaf Sensei

Good Strain For: Works wonders for pain on the brain and body- alleviates depressed states and has been reported by chronically ill patients to manage their pain- especially those suffering from MS

AK-47

AK47

Blueberry AK

AK47 x Skunk

Sensi Star x AK47

Strain Type: Andys Ak-47, Sativa

cp_page_bottom.png

Girl Scout Cookies

traits: California Medical Marijuana, ear wax smell, ear wax taste, Good For Body Aches, Good For Chronic Pain, Good For MS, Good For Muscle Aches, Good For Pain Relief, Indica, insom, Night Time Use, tons of trichomes, Top Shelf, Very Potent

strains-515.jpg

Strain Name: Girl Scout Cookies

Grade: a++

Type: indica

Looks:lots of tricombs

Smell: like ear wax

Taste: ear wax

Effects: very sedative

Potency: very high

Reviewed by: royal remedies

Good Strain For: insomnia, pain, MS

Girl Scout Cookies

Girl Scout Cookies

NYC Diesel

Fucking Incredible

White Skunk

Strain Type: Girl Scout Cookies, IndicaComments (2)

cp_page_bottom.png

White Widow

traits: clean taste, couch lock, Dense Buds, Good For Epilepsy, Good For MS, good for seizure-related illnesses, lots of crystals, orange hairs, sativa, strong smell, Top Shelf, Very Potent

white-widow-1.jpg

Strain Name: White Widow

Grade: A+

Type: Hybrid

Looks: Great. Covered in crystals with orange hairs throughout. The buds are very dense.

Smell: STRONG. I’ve got it in a jar an I can still smell it. But it smells great.

Taste: I’ve been using a new hand-held vaporizer so it tasted so pure and clean. Has a great taste smoked out of a bowl too.

Effects: Stones you good. 2 1/2 to 3 hours of fun. It seems to give me energy in the beginning, but moves into the couch lock area easy if smoked too much

Potency: A+

Reviewed by: PhishPhan

white-widow-2.jpg

• Like 3

thanks strain hunters means a lot to me will be trying the lemon skunk will have to order some of ghs if anyone has any other ways of helping with ms

i thought if i made oil would that be ok to rub into joints to help nerve pain or does it work differantly

peace bigred

Hey bigred here is a selection of links which will be of use to you.

I pasted quickly as i am just going out so please excuse the lack of info & chat from me.

Have a read through there are recipes as well as more in depth advice on the subject.

Please let me know which ones were of most help to you.

http://www.naturalne...s_medicine.html

http://ommplady.blog...alm-recipe.html

http://www.green215....al Cannabis.pdf

http://patients4medi...-healing-salve/

http://www.compassio...is-preparations

Peace and healing

Lams

• Like 1

please use cannabis for MS, my best friend use cannabis and he is the strongest from all. he use 60%sativa,40%indica for the spatiks. i wish you the best my friend. i use medicial cannabis too, but for a other sickness.

take care of you

thanks mate working on a oil mix for joint pain been reading a few article's on spacisity and how it helps with calming symptoms

i am now thinking of using it for my epilepsy which im currently on benzodiazapines for and they are really addictive

• 2 weeks later...

thanks everyone it has given me a lot to think about i started lowering my medication and will slowly incorporate eating cannabis into

my epileptic treatment my mrs had a infusion the other day and i made some cookies around i gram bud per cookie and she was

very calm during the whole thing normaly she cries and dips out i have also noticed her movement is better but its early days

So Ralle if thats Right with 60% Sativa and 40% Indica Hybrids Nycd also must be a perfect Strain to thread the spastiks..... i always recognized that i really calm down when i smoked her and got a releaxed feeling like after a massage.