Question about this strain.........

nirvana76

Hello to all friends.

I write 'cause it's a week I'm doing all the Seeds Shop of my country to choose a suitable strain to my sleeping problems. Eventually even curious to try the classic BUBBA KUSH, which from what I hear and 'a strain buonoe are very curious to try it, but I see that there are several strains of BUBBA KUSH.

Unfortunately my Seed Shop only has a pack of 10 seeds of BUBBA KUSH (GREEN HOUSE) and this time I want to install a setup less commercial, with 4 plants. I have found other BUBBA KUSH, but a seed bank them only regular, feminized and the price and 'a bit' too high. The 5-pack only has BUBBA KUSH 33 of CH) Female seeds, but I do not know what to do.

Some of you can tell me something about this last BUBBA KUSH and if you can tell me the diversity 'among the three strains that had taken into account: Bubba Kush PRE 98 (MOSCA SEEDS), Bubba Kush (GREEEN HOUSE SEEDS) and the Bubba Kush 33 (CH9 SEEDS)?

Thank you.

Simone.

i don't know the diferences between each cause i have'nt grown bubba Kush yet only BubbleKush.

But the main diference i guess will be the parents used if they all have same genetics you'll possibly have something quite close from one bank to another.

Di you look on the GH website? they should sell pack of 5 or 3 if it suits you better.

And about sleep i don't know if it's only for me, but i have had some super critical outdoor recently and daaammn it makes me sleepy at night as hell!! so might work for you too

Good luck man

if u got sleeping props try some hard hitting indicas...kushes work aswell for me with my Insomnia props og kush worked fine. take a look at seedfinder.com they have a medical strain list. ive posted the link in several threads in the medical section over here the last days. Bubba Kush sounds really nice as long as u catch the right phenos of it.

This because in USA the growers grow BUBBA KUSH REG. seeds from MOSCA SEEDS, PRE 98 BUBBA, or from CALI? SEEDS BUBBA KUSH, or CH) SEEDS BUBBA KUSH 33 ( B.K. PRE.98 x JACK 33 x ALOAH strain.).

There are mch more kind of B.K. and every one call of this strain in a differents Terms.

After there are 4 Strains of BUBBA K.: GHSC, MOSCA, CALI', CH).

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Computer/Desktop/Pre-98%20Bubba%20BX2%20-%20Semillas%20de%20Marihuana.htm

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Computer/Desktop/Bubba%20Kush%2033%20-%20Semillas%20de%20Marihuana.htm

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Computer/Desktop/Bubba%20Kush%20-%20Semillas%20de%20Marihuana.htm

http://www.semillas-de-marihuana.eu/products/mosca-old-time-bubba-kush

hey simon

growing in a 60cm x 60cm is something i have done, if you want 4 plant then do 12/12 from seed as Dust does or just grow 1 plant and scrog it.

Scroging will also help witht your height issue (140cm)

It is best not to over crowd in a confined space , make sure you give plenty of air to under the canopy.

It takes time to get used to small spaces especially as some strains have explosive growth, sometimes less is more.

I'm sorry i can't give you information about Bubba Kush, but wish you a good grow if you buy the seeds.

Peace

Lams