my female buds r producing seeds

dr green toes

hello guys my plants r in week 6 of flower n ive notices some seeds on the top buds why? do u think the bottom buds will be affected if i leave them any longer and we live in scotland where its very cold my grow room has dropped to 5 at some points during sleep when the lights r off so it may have somethink to do with that as i had a few males i pulled out when i noticed the pollen sacks starting so im cluless just a bit gutted that my hard work has went to pot thanks for reading guys

hey man, well if you're higher buds are affected, the lower will probably be too, now if you only have a few seeds growing inside it's not that bad, you will just have to be careful when you roll to not put seeds in your joints or you'll have a bad taste, it always sucks to have seeds, but sometimes it can give you some very nice surprises if the seeds are mature keep them for a guerilla grow someday ;)

Good luck man

It is not the end of the world, but it does depend on how many male flowers are being produced. As someone has mentioned watch for male flowers, and to do this you may need a magnifying glass. Also the plants have been stressed at some stage. This is the problem with female seeds - everything has to be near perfect, as if the plants get stressed, then they turn on you, as they feel death is near and they must reproduce.

It has happened to me, but it was not such a big deal, but they were not many seeds, just a tiny male flower here and there. Watch for them and remove them, before they shed pollen.

The dope will still be strong, do not worry.

take care,

john