Buying Seeds Online?

rdfan

Hopefully somebody can give me a straight answer on this topic. If seeds are illegal how come they can sell them on the internet? If they bust you for ordering seeds is this not entrapment? Are U.S. laws different from International law?

Ten years ago there was not that many breeders. Now there are so many its hard to choose from.

From your experiences which breeders are the good ones besides GHSC? Dutch or American?

Any logical input would be greatly appreciated.

well i think Tokage said it pretty much all on the US market and diference between laws and countries, in my country it's like Elvis, seeds are legal but you can not grow them, only possess, and still if cops find you with seed i bet they'll take them..

And for the seed companies, i agree with him, you can't say one is better than an other, both are good both have diferent products, sometimes similar. Best way is to try as much a spossible and make your own opinion ;)

Maybe there was many breeders too, but u just dont know about them, strains passed from hand to hand more face to face way, now with diditalization of our lifes forgeting huge online market is shoot in foot. Many other things worked like that, now u got all on hand just click , click and u done. Laws quite well explained and its always good to read your own one be safe then sorry. Eu perhaps got also own legilastions that can be spread to all joined countries and that law be over your native one, is bs but it's Eu aka modern european soviet union. Us and A is total other pole.

Picking strains are like picking girls, one like blonde other brunette, or a rude one or mix of the all, many redheads are just coloured not natural, same is with strains. Many babks offer almost same gentics they jsut give it strange names sicne oryginall one is reserved, i personally dont like that and thats why i pick breeders who got some nice genetics they work on new ones and so. Its huge topic, and its up to personal choices and likes i think most. Life is too short to test all oif them, sadly. ;/

• 2 weeks later...

i have no clue on the law on in the US or there legislations however you also wanted trusted seed breeders other then GHSC dutch etc attitude seed bank have a WIDE variety but in my opinion a bit too wide spoiled for choice by too many companies, sensi seeds are pretty good, anywhere that has the cannabis medicinal logo on should be trusted hipe this helped

• 2 weeks later...

I rember readin an article in HT back in the late '80's when Bush Sr vp was importing cocaine and making 1 marijuana seed punishible up to $10,000 fine and up to 10 years in prision. I cant find that article atm.. but did find this for KY

http://www.1stmariju...nabis-laws.html .. wonder how I can get a Kentucky Marijuan atax stamp lol

Marc Emery example # 1 USA will get you http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/09/11/famed-canadian-pot-activist-marc-emery-sentenced-years-prison/

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately in Portugal cannabis is illegal, so be is stupid, because if cannabis were legal, would end with cannabis dealers, so we could sell in shops or coffeeshop and cannabis seeds, and so the state still made ​​money of empostos, and also to use medical cannabis