Mature plants drooping

Growmaster J

Sorta new to the long veg, big plant world. My 5 week veg'ed SSH droop after each watering. I water with fertilizer then with ph'ed water. After the fertilizer they perk right up, and droop hard after the straight water. I'm thinking there so big and require more food than smaller plants. Maybe every 4 waterings I'll use straight water. Whats peoples opinion on large plants?

i have done a few grows with more or less 8 weeks veg, and i was feeding them at everyfeeding, with some flushes sometimes to clean things up, but with a nice run off i never had any salt building problems. And yet there was so many leaves that lower stages would most of the time get rid of their leaves, if you look at sativa powder bag it has the more N of the 3, except for the mother that has huge amount of N, but like you mention the biger they are the bigger they eat..

That's what i would tend to say from what i see most of times ;)

good luck!

Thats definatly some drooping but my plants are very thick and mature. From clone they went into 4" cubes for a couple weeks, waiting for construction and space to open up, then got vegged in there pots for about 5.5 weeks before getting 36 hours of darkness and tripped. I checked the run off before each watering and it averaged an EC of 1.0, which in my opinion is low. I hit them with an EC of 2.1 and they standing tall and perky now. I'm not flushing them as often as past smaller plant crops and it seems to be under control now, thanks.....