Tastynugz Kush Kullection

Tastynugz

After this I break the sprouts up in the sieve with the back of a spoon, stops them growing instead of fermenting, then add the sprouts to a bucket of 3 litres of rain water, (since I have started using rainwater instead of aged tap water I am seeing happier ladies) and place in a warm position, (corner of grow room works well) and let it start to brew, while this is happening add a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses, I do this by placing the molasses in a small bottle with a little water and shake like hell until the molasses has all dissolved into the water then poor into the fermenting sprouts, place a lid on top and let it sit for 24-48 hours, you will smell when it's ready, lol. Starts to smell very yeasty like a home brew.

post-24473-0-53414600-1370142264.jpg

post-24473-0-00248000-1370142268.jpg

post-24473-0-49646800-1370142271.jpg

After the fermentation is complete strain the whole mix through the sieve and a filter depending on the sprayer used, and the end result is shown in the picture below, as mentioned earlier, I use this straight as a foliage feed at lights off and dilute 1:1 and water the next lights on, plants get a pre water of straight rain water the day before to help with the uptake of nutrients,

post-24473-0-00554000-1370142556.jpg

The celery sprouts are high in silicon content which is much like the moisturising agent in the aloe vera and also contains vitamin C.I will list the contents of the other sprouts I used below,

Alfalfa:

Vitamins A,B1,B2,B6,B12,C,E and K. Niacin, Biotin, Folic acid, Phosphorus, Calcium, Potassium, Sodium, Magnesium, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Cobalt and Boron.

Brocolli:

Vitamins A and C, Potassium, Iron, Calcium, Sodium, Fibre and Folate.

Mustard:

Vitamins A, B, C, E and K, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Carotene, Chlorophyll, Amino acids, Trace elements and Antioxidants.

Raddish:

Same content as mustard but also contains Phytochemicals.

I hope I havn't bored you all, I know us organic hippies sound like we drag on a bit but I assure you it's all passion speaking, lol.

Thanks for ALL of the above bro! Hopefully I'll be able to make use of it sooner than later.

I haven't tried anything other than ACTs at this point though. I haven't quite made my way around to enzyme teas, but I'll def. get there!

The aloe is also a new tool in the garden this time around. Your plants look very satisfied tho, so any secrets you got, please do share!

Also, I've posted my ACT recipes with the intro of my thread, so if you want some garunteed recipes, feel free to try em out!

Ps. I'm def. NOT bored by this man! PLEASE do share anything that you had success with! I've learned a lot to this point yea, but there's much more that I don't know!

I don't know if it was just me or not but when the lights came back on they seemed to be reaching for the sky a lot more than with just a straight water spray, it was used in between week 5 and 6, Cheers Tastynugz.

awesome tea recipe man first time i see it thanks for sharing :)

did you see an improvement of the girls if you used it already?

I can guarantee you that every time you use one, you'll see some explosive growth within the 3-4 hours following!

I know that's a BOLD guarantee lol, but give it a try I swear then get back to me haha!

Also I should add that it's a different thing when you're using these teas with soil that you give chemicals too, so if you're not growing "organic", the teas should still work for you to help repair you soil ecosystem from the synthetics damage, but won't work as well.

*edit, just re-read and got that you were talking about Kush's tea recipe probably haha, so my fault if so.

I don't know if it was just me or not but when the lights came back on they seemed to be reaching for the sky a lot more than with just a straight water spray, it was used in between week 5 and 6, Cheers Tastynugz.

I have the "happy" leaves going on right now too! They also do that after you hit them with aloe vera and sometimes with the ACTs.

But how often would you say you've foliar sprayed with this current crop?

• Like 1

Once with this mix and twice with half strength fish emulsion when they were younger, watered with the left over all other watering have been straight PH'd water, except the last, I gave them a dose of what I call my Poo brew, AKA Turd curd. lol

post-24473-0-85810200-1370218748.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

sorry guys been a bit slack lately but have been taking pictures at weekly intervals for all to see. Plants are under the dual spectrum HPS now ans have been on 12/12 for a week now and are starting to show signs, they had a flush before changing and seem to be doing fine, Cheers Tastynugz.

week 7 top view and a couple up their skirts.

post-24473-0-10698200-1371373054.jpg

post-24473-0-62792800-1371373059.jpg

post-24473-0-90220300-1371373064.jpg

post-24473-0-75912800-1371373070.jpg

post-24473-0-56077500-1371373160.jpg

• Like 2

Dang that is some nice growth since last pictures man! Those girls have turned into beautiful fat bushes, should be heavy and looking good in full flow man :D

Thanks for thinking of us on the pics ;) Keep us updated with more we want more always more haha ;)

Have a good grow

• Like 1

also took a few clones from them before turning, I have a small clone tent now 800mmx800mmx450mm with 110watts of T5 fluro's, as you can see to the right of the clone tray that my first attempts at cloning worked well, the first 4 are from when I topped the mothers and are currently in the greenhouse, Cheers till next week Tastynugz.

post-24473-0-78605500-1371373539.jpg

post-24473-0-64989100-1371373544.jpg

• Like 2

Gday, I do have a dome for the clones, there is a picture of it when I sprouted the seeds, just took it off for picture because of the reflection of the lights on it were messing with the camera.

As for technique, I just make sure everything is cleaned with alcohol wipes, cut on an angle just below an internode and trim the internodes that will be in the soil, dip into some clonex place in the soil and leave for about 10-14 days before removing the dome for a couple of hours each day to climatise them, light is on 24 hrs to keep a constant temp of around 25c and humidity is at 80-100%, the foam box has the bottom cut out of it and it sits over a container of water with an airstone in it to help keep up the humidity without having to spray them too often. Cheers Tastynugz.

• Like 1

Dang that is some nice growth since last pictures man! Those girls have turned into beautiful fat bushes, should be heavy and looking good in full flow man :D

Thanks for thinking of us on the pics ;) Keep us updated with more we want more always more haha ;)

Have a good grow

sorry Dust I missed this comment, must have been uploading the next and went to a new page, I am very happy with the way they are going, and as for sharing the pictures here, I just have to show someone, and when I grow no one I know personally knows until it's ready, so I share it with you guys, works for me.

Cheers Tastynugz.

• Like 1

Looking good brother! Very much so!

These are your last two weeks to really foliar and train the plants since you flipped to flower huh?! I bet its gonna be a marvelous crop for you due to that 8 week veg Jesus!

But I've been experimenting with foliar spraying nc its been going well!

So far I've use a worm tea foliar with a little EWCs, fish, and molasses, a cal mag foliar with a little Epsom salt! And a diatomaceous earth foliar as well! I've been doing so at times when I water them, and sometimes before the lights off, and so far, no probs! Only happy leaves! Kinda like yours! Good deal bro!

Also good on you to keep ur grow to yourself! I've got a partner in come but only one!

Even tho its "legal" some places here, its still illegal fedrally

Cheers brother, I have been watching your grow, some very nice growth in a short time and nice colour too. I'd say the foliar feeding is working well.

I keep quiet due to the law and scumbags that would rather rip you off than grow their own, I have never been ripped, but my dad had it rough where he lived and this town has always been bad for it, don't go through an outdoor season without a mate being ripped or hearing of someone. I learnt my stealth gorilla tactics from my old man, who passed away a few years back now may he rest in peace, but on that note I was looking through some of his gear out of storage only yesterday and I found some seeds, looks like a memorial outside grow this year, pretty stoked as he never kept crap seeds.

Cheers Tastynugz.

• Like 1

so I went out to the shed this morning, opened the door for a big sniff of buds growing, to find that I locked the cat in the shed last night, as cats need to shit you can guess what I got a nose full of when I took a deep breath in, wow not weed.

back to the grow, the plants started to yellow again and the ph in the soil tested low so I re potted the girls, be it a bit late, I was trying to get an all in one soil, when pulled from the pots the problem was evident, I think they may have been root bound as well, here is one sample all were about the same, and a shot of the canopy yesterday which is week 2 of flower,

Cheers Tastynugz.

post-24473-0-11135000-1371948781.jpg

post-24473-0-39070000-1371948847.jpg

• Like 3

haha i can imagine the smell in the room haha can be disapointing if you are not expecting to smell this lolol!

But for sure those roots will loove the new pots that is an awesome root ball you hve there too :)

Thanks for tha pics man have a good grow

• Like 1