What is this and will it kill my good ladies ?

Maffro

this one is in half a big bag of compost as i couldnt dig any ground up here, i had watered it the day before from the river and previous to that it had been hot and sunny for 3 days and the plant was as wilted as possible without dieing ! (i couldnt get to it to water due to other commitments) so its been stressed out quite a bit. i dont really want to water this one with any fertilizers as i want an organic taste so i can compare it to another plant in the next field which has had some baby bio and recently some bloom stuff. If its not a fatal disease then im ok to let it do its natural thing, thanx though - all comments appreciated

Looks like you have way more than one problem. Looks like alot of bug damage also. I would baby them if possible. Give em a spray with your choice of bug spray, I like Advanced Bug B Gone...some kind of hot pepper, keeps the bugs from eating your leaves, Give em a dose of some kind of fertilizer, organic or not, maybe water once with humic and give em a spray a week later in the morning with some fulvic. There looking weak and wont produce if they stay in that condition. Your running out of time to correct anything.

Guest superbluehaze

It is hard to tell from the pictures, but it looks as though your plant is being attacked by insects, try some neem oil, and spray the plant and soak the soil with it. I hope this helps,

happy growing,

john

Thnx everyone, will get up there tonight and water her and check her health. The bug problem is always like that - all of this years plants have been decimated by the little munchers more so than usual maybe because its been a very wet summer season ?

this plant will be my new blog "will she wont she give me some love ! " ill post the first pic tonight

Guest samuelo
perhaps you have some pests - like slugs or some other type of beastie - if you do have slugs cut a can of beer in half and put it in the soil and put some beer in it and they will fall in get drunk and die

Guest superbluehaze

poor slugs and all they wanted was a drink. Oh well, what a way to go, and do I not know; if the cigars do not get me, then the absinthe will.

happy growing

john

Its been raining for 2 days so im sure shes had a good drink now !

this one is not in the ground and it makes hell of a difference, next year they will all be grounded - if you go to my other post "great outdoors" you can see the difference.

Thanx everyone

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Markus

Cannabis is a high resiliant plant, thats whats behind that background. For outdoor growers it is not easy to water plants regulary and this causes stress to the plant and costs you some yield. But anyway this lady looks awesome. Keep an eye on it, she will thank it you with good buds :)

good growing mate...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest n2phj007

Is it possible to get some better pictures? It looks like you could also have some bugs boring into your leaves and stalk. Is your plant in the ground or in a pot? Are you using any Silica in your soil? It makes the plant more resistant to extreme conditions, such as heat, drought, etc. and please some better pics. Hope this helped.

Guest superbluehaze

hello my fellow knight,

She needs some magnesium and calcium.

Give her some fish emulsions and seaweed;

if possible let her dry out between waterings - really DRY.

she will yeild around 8 to 12 onces, but she needs those nutrients and the roots need air to absorb them.

happy growing,

Long Live the King!

john

earl99.JPG

She was in half a bag of compost (ground was too hard to dig out !) I know thay all needed a little bit more tlc but this was just a bit of fun to show that a free smoke with little maintenance was possible, next year ill try a little harder ! Ive access to loads of seaweed (common shore type of Wales!) how do i go about making it into handy feeds ? No bat roosts here that i can access either - how about seagull shit ? loads of that on tap lol

earl97.JPG

Thanck you so much to every one that helped muchly appreciated

• 3 weeks later...
Guest superbluehaze

seagull shit should be fine.

with kelp, I am not sure how you process it, but I would wash it really well to get rid of any salt,

and then put it in a compost bin along with the seagull shit.

I am not experienced in soil or outdoor growing, but some of the other guys here are;

perhaps one of them will know.

you plants are looking very sweet,

happy harvest,

john