Problem with the analytical

Wallcroft

Good, because within a month I make a anti drug urine test at work, and wanted to know how long to stop smoking to give you negative, I do not use every day, for example yesterday I consumed three joints, the day One other 3 or 4, and on the 20th of the same month.

I have understood that it takes less urine than blood tests, anyone have any information?

Go to the gym, or go for a run. Do so a little more often this week than you would do normally :D

You need to sweat! And piss! Drink lots of water :) You should be pissing every 30 minutes for maybe a week or so.

If you sweat and piss a lot for the next couple weeks you'll be fine if you're not a regular smoker :)

Sure you can buy a home urinaylsis from the pharmacy!

If you do nothing tho, you could possibly fail for sure.

I once passed a drug test after smoking maybe 3 days before the test doing what I told you.

During this time I didn't smoke as much as I do now tho :)

Bless

• Like 1

Yep, you'll be fine! Just make sure you burn some fat and you piss a lot. That's all haha!

Pi2 isn't lying haha! They're a cake walk :D

It's when you have to get your hair sampled when you have to worry. Or maybe even for a blood test too IDK.

But you'll be fine.

Run extra hard to work your paranoia out :D

• Like 1

Thanks for the information, I am military and the job game as I caught on the analytical. I bought 10 strips to see the thc, to see if misfortune happens

I also read that as thc stays in fat is best to eat a low-fat

Gracias por la información, soy militar y me juego el puesto de trabajo como me cojan en la analitica. Compré 10 tiras para ver el thc, a ver si no sucede la desgracia

También leí que como el thc se queda en la grasa es mejor comer una alimentación baja en grasa

• Like 1

Hello man,

Maybe it will help from my experience, I had random drug test at my previous work so I had to manage this.

1 : For a regular smoker like me (I smoke everyday) I had to stop for 3 weeks, 21 days then the test was negative 100% every time.

2 : When I was bored of this I asked a non smoker friend to give me urine in a small plastic mini bottle, the only problem is to get it "warm" when you give it at the test, but you can easily get rid of this problem by many ways.

So with the small amount you smoke you should be OK with 7 to 10 days max after the last joint.

Hope it help.

-Peace.

• Like 2

yes tecnically the urine test for people that only smoks a few times in the month don't detect after 2 days i believe, for a regular smoker it takes much longer like IG and Pi2 said, but for you if you follow the instructions of the voys you should be fine :) Water and pee what a nice program for those weeks to come haha ;)

Best of luck to you!

• Like 2

Hahaha way to piss bro! Keep it up lol! Fuck urinalysis man! They designed to catch weed only....

You can go rail some coke or shoot some heroin and wouldn't even have to work about the test lol.

You see the ultimatum that kids have these days man ?!

#Legalizeit

Lol! Man, you should see the things I read when I read my text for the first time sometimes haha :D I'm sure you do occasionally before I fix it haha!

But sometime I think to myself, "WTF" lol. What did I just say haha!

• Like 1