Big Bang problems.

aussie haze luver

Hi guys i have 2 big bang under a 400 hps in a tent and i have been having it on 12/12 for 2.5 weeks and it still isnt showing sign of turning to flower? IS this normal? Yeh it is heaps bushier but no flower development? What to do guys? I have no light leaks and all is good vegetively. Yes before comment they dried out a bit on top for a sec last night when my pump failed lol.

post-4977-0-00448200-1381630341.jpg

if she has the preflowers on the stems i think you should not worry too much, maybe if stocks were little old the seeds is a little slower, but 2weeks after light change it is yet not all fucked up you still have good chances to have a nice plant after the stretch, didi you notice a boost in growth since you switched?

• 2 weeks later...

i know this was last answered a week ago but have you tried giving only 11.5 hrs of light rather than the 12/12 regime only saying cos my friend is doing the same strain  and had a similar issue till he shaved the extra half hour of light away his are now beautiful looking/smelling only not a lot of side branches just one massive fat ole really pic below

post-15096-0-76692600-1382970790.jpg

• Like 1

when you turn your light back to 12/12 from 18/6 the plants will stretch due to the increase dark period, some strains will show signs of flowering with in a week, others may take longer.. so from this post.. it should be almost 4 weeks in?

how is it looking now?

also you can use the stretch to your advantage by tying down or kinking them over , rule of thumb is to fill the room 2/3rds in veg and use this stretch to fill the rest

• 2 weeks later...