White Lemon x9 and Greenhouse Jack Herer 10x

Undutched

You have got this led growing sorted really nice grow cannot wait to see end product are you going to put a taste&weight up really nice undutched and to think there was someone trying to tell you how to do it idiot peace to you please keep growing

yes Ill be posting all weight and measurements when finished, they have an other 2 weeks to go at least a few of them have! The shorter flowering cannabis-Indica ladies I expect to finish next week! The dude is gone for some time, since we all know he wins user awards with pictures stolen from the net, tries to be master grower wannabe but doesn't succeed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ok a little harvest update I'd started to flush the indica on day 49 and on day 57 the four indica skunk feno 's where harvested. The total weight smokable top buds is 480 grams and about 80 grams of candy leafs. Here are some pictures The haze feno's are still standing I expect them to finish day 63-65 tis are all huge cola's and therefore I expect about 750 g of wet top buds, and a similar amount of candy as the first round of cutting the trees..

post-22722-0-05115800-1402264706.jpg

post-22722-0-08964200-1402264722.jpg

post-22722-0-27096000-1402264748.jpg

post-22722-0-04136500-1402264783.jpg

post-22722-0-52146800-1402264810.jpg

post-22722-0-53194500-1402264854.jpg

post-22722-0-53692300-1402264899.jpg

• Like 2

I'm sorry I can not understand how the spectra in these tubes, I use the lamp with 9 spectra, it looks different.

If you read my journal, it tells you that it is more in the climate, temperature and HM are very important to master when growing with led, the spectrum is important but red and blue and a little white-orange will work! I could have done a better job yield wise if I had let them develop more branch stucture by getting the lamp closer to the canope in vedg.

Nice results man congrats!  How is the smell on these buds? Strong, normal, no smell :P

Have a good drying and smoking ;)

very fruity lemon and even orange with pine and lavender, very spicy pleasant mix of different delicious smells.

• Like 1

when I started to grow, 15 years ago, was not at all Indore. then came the lights, but they are very different from the sun, and now 9 spectra and plant behaves almost like the sun, I spent a lot of tests on six spectra and spectra of 4.

this is my auto-flowering hybrids

I feed them 2.5 EC with a high content of phosphorus and potassium,

post-34525-0-26772600-1402371087.jpg

• Like 1

when I started to grow, 15 years ago, was not at all Indore. then came the lights, but they are very different from the sun, and now 9 spectra and plant behaves almost like the sun, I spent a lot of tests on six spectra and spectra of 4.

this is my auto-flowering hybrids

I feed them 2.5 EC with a high content of phosphorus and potassium,

Nice garden man, I think I'll be doing some sog next time I'm growing some mothers and have some JH GHSC started for next round!

• Like 1

Looking great man! congrats again :) Only thing i would say maybe is cut on the nutes a little bit earlier, i prefer to harvest a little bit less green ;) 

But for sure those LED buds are looking potent :) 

Have a good drying and smoking