kackpfote

kackpfote - White Lemon - 07-10-2010

47 posts in this topic

hey guys,

this is my seed-test-thread. the seeds i got are the white lemons (el nino x super lemon haze). i received 20 of them and started with 2 seeds. now ive got more room and i added 3 other babies. 1 didnt germinate yet, but i think it just takes a little longer than the others. so at the moment there are 4 white lemon-seedlings growing.

enjoy this thread, i will use this as a diary and documentation of the grow.

peace and happy growing,

kackpfote

6.10.10: 2 white lemons sprouted (took 2 days)

21.10.10: 2 white lemons sprouted (took 2 days) - 1 seed did not germinate, but that couldve been my mistake.

125w cfl and 8x18w cfls for growing. temp is about 25°C and 50-55% air humidity (no feeding, they do very well in batmix and canna terra professional)

day 1: put 2 seeds in a glass of water for 24h and water the jiffys

day 2: insert the 2 seeds in the jiffys, ive pressed before. so they arent 2 wet. put the jiffys in a dark, warm place.

day 4: the 2 planted seeds have sprouted :)

day 5: they both showing the first 2 little "seed-leafs" now, those round ones. between them its possible 2 see the first parts of the first "real" leafs.

day 6: they are growing bigger :)

day 9: planted them into pots with batmix (plagron)

day 11: as u can see, theyre gettin bigger

day 16: the setting has changed. now i use a 125w cfl with reflector

day 17: transplanted one of the white lemons into 14l pot with plagron bat mix (out of soil and pots, others will follow)

day 20: all white lemons are now in the 14l pots. 3 ones are in canna professional soil.

Attached files 1month 11 days (2).JPG 1month 11 days.JPG 2x28 days and 1x 1month 11 days.JPG day 1 - seeds in water.JPG day 1 - watering the jiffys.JPG day 11 - grow grow grow.JPG day 11- found them in the jungle.JPG day 12 (1).JPG day 12 (2).JPG day 18 - 14l pot with plagron bat-mix.JP day 18 and 4 again.JPG day 18 for the first, day 4 for the left day 19 and 2x day 5.JPG day 19.JPG day 2 - jiffys in dark, warm place.JPG day 20 and 6.JPG day 20.JPG day 22 (1).JPG day 26 (1).JPG day 26 (2).JPG day 4 - sprouted (1).JPG day 4 - sprouted (2).JPG day 6 lift ur head.JPG day 8 (1).JPG day 8 (2).JPG day 9 jiffys in pots with batmix.JPG

First test! Very good! :D

I think you should post this in the "seed testers" section...

take care

Sorry!!!!! You did!!!!! :oups:

I'm so stoned of not being stoned at all!!

I'm sorry my friend!

kackpfote... Nice begining, as you are the first Tester posting, I congratulate you for that, I'll check constanly seems that we have similar ways to start the seeds Jiffys included, I just flush the jeffies out on the first month since I grow aero.

Good luck buddy!!!!!wink_smile.gif

I'm waiting for my seeds. I hope that they came on monday.

//Jimmy

the genetics of white lemon?

el nino x super lemon haze

medium tall plant which is good for scrog.

flowering-time is 8-9 weeks.

yes, angruscr.

they seem 2 be fast ones, expect of 1 seed. its still in the soil since day 4 now. but i can wait ;)

i think it will germinate a little later.

i also uploaded some new pictures of them, enjoy :)

peace

two white lemons cant stand without help on day 28.

now i added another fan and helped them not 2 fall down ... hopefully the stems will get thicker now!

up to this point of time the white lemons are growing a little slow in my opinion .. but lets see if future will show us some nice plants :)

sorry that i didnt keep u up2date the last time, franco.

wasnt in the forum for little longer time for some reasons.

i will upload the pictures i made tomorrow and write some new notes.

greetings

Update my friend want to see more pics ;) ......

Jimmy

S7300086.JPG

the plants at the age of about 2 months (the ones in the background)

and 6weeks the 2 in the front.

as u can see, they grow pretty slow and small.

some of the leafs look a little strange, a little like they had 2 much ferts, but they definitely didnt.

im little sad about how bad they grow :/

ill cut some clones and try them, hopefully they go faster.

to fasten up the growing-speed i now added another fan and more lights .. also i changed the ferts.

ill keep u updated, if it works,

ps. sorry that i let u wait quite a long time, but not much happened to the plants as u can see and i had lots to do...

but now ill be here more again ;)

happy growing my friends

S7300086.JPG

the plants at the age of about 2 months (the ones in the background)

and 6weeks the 2 in the front.

as u can see, they grow pretty slow and small.

some of the leafs look a little strange, a little like they had 2 much ferts, but they definitely didnt.

im little sad about how bad they grow :/

ill cut some clones and try them, hopefully they go faster.

to fasten up the growing-speed i now added another fan and more lights .. also i changed the ferts.

ill keep u updated, if it works,

ps. sorry that i let u wait quite a long time, but not much happened to the plants as u can see and i had lots to do...

but now ill be here more again ;)

happy growing my friends