which landrace is this ?

Rushil

hi guys i want to know my plants landrace as all of you are experts , u all can help me with tips and suggest what should i do.. 

p.s - whenever i touch the white pistils (the one which are dark) i cant feel the resin on my hands.. its dry .. im so confused whether i can smoke it or not?

i live in india and i brought some weed,  from the seeds i grew this plant. . 

post-36315-0-62973200-1424873746.jpg

post-36315-0-25491600-1424873753.jpg

post-36315-0-19446200-1424873759.jpg

post-36315-0-23781600-1424873948.jpg

post-36315-0-52607500-1424874169.jpg

post-36315-0-20315400-1424874182.jpg

post-36315-0-12645900-1424874223.jpg

Probably from Kerala but this plants are simply a waste of time in your climate. They will never finish. Best order some seeds online from Greenhouse or Strainhunters. They got good outdoor plants like the A.M.S. or the Himalyah Gold. They will be ready in season.

What level of dya light do you have, do you have seasons or is it near the equator and tropical i.e. 12/12 day/night ß That will be important for the life cycle of an outdoor plant. we usually start in spring nd harvest in early autumn. 5 to 7 months depending on the genetics INDICA is faster/sativa needs longer..

Pick your choice but these are only for extracts or tea/cookies - if at all.

Probably from Kerala but this plants are simply a waste of time in your climate. They will never finish. Best order some seeds online from Greenhouse or Strainhunters. They got good outdoor plants like the A.M.S. or the Himalyah Gold. They will be ready in season.

What level of dya light do you have, do you have seasons or is it near the equator and tropical i.e. 12/12 day/night ß That will be important for the life cycle of an outdoor plant. we usually start in spring nd harvest in early autumn. 5 to 7 months depending on the genetics INDICA is faster/sativa needs longer..

Pick your choice but these are only for extracts or tea/cookies - if at all.

Ok.. breaks my heart knowing its a waste of time to grow .. this is my first plant.. we have seasons.. summer winter and rainy.. the seed started to bloom in september .. we have 11-12 hours of sunlight .. temperature around 30degree          celcius during day and 25-26 during night..

just like Bam said, sorry but waste of time and effort. it will never finnish and best for you is to cut it and make a good tea out of it ;)

all jokes aside, find a spot that has less sunlight and try one more time. but for the smoke, go with ordering seeds. try some indicas or hybrids, sativas will take so long you'll think theres something wrong again:) I think you can even make 2 harvests a year and with the right strain you'll make one hell of a weed:) india is awesome amd paradise for ganja.

bless

man

• Like 1

Exactly-the money spend on a pack of seeds is a real good + safe investment, pays off in Kilos of top notch buds if grown in the right spot in your era. 2 if you order AUTO seeds even 4 harvests per year can be achieved in a tropical environment.

Wite Widow or Jack Herer Auto or Damnesia will be ready in 7 wees of flowering and they start fowering after 2 to 3 weeks. VERY fast !

Exactly-the money spend on a pack of seeds is a real good + safe investment, pays off in Kilos of top notch buds if grown in the right spot in your era. 2 if you order AUTO seeds even 4 harvests per year can be achieved in a tropical environment.

Wite Widow or Jack Herer Auto or Damnesia will be ready in 7 wees of flowering and they start fowering after 2 to 3 weeks. VERY fast !

where i live , consuming and growing marijuana is illegal.. so i dont think i can order seeds online.. ? 

well , it is not impossible to order seeds in india or in other countries, where growing is illegal.after all you just get a letter - you took the risk to grow outdoors, so ordering seeds is a lower crime (in terms of eventual getting caught) than having a few big ganja trees or a pound of budss..lol you should kill the useless plants before ordering. but don't let me talk you into breaking the laws in your country.

In fact I know of no country where you can grow ganja from seed without any type of licence, maybe in Uruguy but people do it and most seedbanks send seeds to most countries outside the USA, who punish the sellers in foeign countries..

Bam, he lives at tropical climate. So it will finish. Sooner or later, but it will. Ofc high grade strains are very different from that, but in worst case u will make some hash. Keep calm, and let her grow. Get a microscope, and keep your eyes on the resin! Your buds developed great in the past weeks!

Peace

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

damm are you serious? introduce autos and fems in india shold be death penalty even foreigner strains.

do you really thought that he lives in a tropical climate? how does perform an auto in such a climate? or a hybryd fem? there are beatiful landraces in india most are legends and tha advice is buying autos? lol.

you live in india you can search for hymalayan strains to more hybrid behaviour or search down south to tropical sativas. man you got every kind of phenotype genotype expression a breeder can just dream of. just search old farmers or wild crops they are lots in india ask for seeds there. no other weed in the world is gonna do better than a pure india under indian sun.

believe me you got semi autos,indicas,blasting sativas and everything in betwen its a selection done through thousands of years. by nature not human hand.

it'll be cheaper for you and you can have a good time hunting and smoking one of the few still not hybridized (at least not as morroco or mexico)on the planet. and with landraces is not everything on snowing buds i've tested myself lots of pure sativas that didnt have amounts of resin and still gets yiu high as fuck. just not the dutch bag appeal. but who cares if the smoke is good.

i hope you finsh this girl and make a smoke report afewpeopl is gonna stfm.

• 10 months later...

Hi Rushil did you finish those plants? That plant resembles so many landraces even the Malawi Gold. Although this is definitely an Indian or Nepali strain. Your environment looks like its hot with strong sun. You should try light deprivation next time, the process might accelerate the flowering stage.

• Like 1