hello

tazz11

Tokage, I think Tazz encountered an error message from the forum's Server.  Maybe that's why so many new members don't return.  They have Little Patience with Errors, and give up trying to post or upload Pictures, so they don't return.

I think there are other Problems with the site that are causing new members to give up and leave the site.  Such as, the intro Videos on the Initial Forums page always has to load in before the user has any control over the Cursor.  And it runs all the time unless the user clicks on "pause".  It is constantly consuming our processor capacity.  And the Videos start again each time we return to the Forums page.  That can cause unexpected noise at work or in other places where stealth, quiet, and privacy are issues.

We Need the ability to disable the Videos.

• Like 1

correct , the server saw part of some wording that looked like a site link .  and told me I did not have 5 post so I could not change the wording after typing a 200 word reply , the only thing it would let me do is delete it .. and start over . I had already had a long day so I just walked away...

• 11 months later...

Tazz11,

The Forum's Programme has been updated/upgraded in the Spring of 2016.  Many of the errors have been corrected.

As far as the "5 Posts" notice is concerned, that is an anti-spam feature to help protect all of us from spammers and robot advertisement.  Your Post-count is well over that number, so it will no longer affect you.

I hope you will re-consider and return to participate further in the Forum.

Cannabissapean