Help me cure my mother's stomach cancer.

sonam

Hi, my name is Sonam Sherpa and I live in New York. I just found out that my mom has stomach cancer. I lost my girlfriend 2 yrs ago from blood cancer. I had known about the Rick Simpson hemp oil since then. I did make oil for my girl back then but it didn't help her condition and in the end she passed away from infection. So this time I want to help my mom cure her cancer with the oil. Therefore I need help from anyone who has any information regarding which strains to use to make the oil or stomach cancer patients. It can I choose any random strain and make oils? Please help me as much as you can. Thank you very much.

• Like 2

Hello mate,

I deeply regret the loss of his girlfriend and her mother's condition. Let me say that the oil Marijuana does not cure cancer. Studies have shown that THC and other cannabinoids can reduce the size of a tumor. But that does not signic, it can cure. I know there are many videos online, miracles that have been cured and blah blah blah ... you should not believe everything you see online.

Cannabis may help combat cancer? Yes

You can remove a cancer with cannabis? It is not proven

But let me give you advice on suitable varieties to produce oil: You need rich varieties  in THC and CBD (right proportion)

For example:  Chemdog with 21.5% THC and 1.5% CBD  or Arjans Haze #3 with 13.2% THC and 1,2% CBD 

CBD without THC is not useful, THC without CBD is not useful.

I wish you good luck, a lot of spirit.

Sincerely, Jose

• Like 4

Welcome to Strainhunters forum. My deep condolences to you and your family.
Take your time and discover the forum.
We have loads of interesting articles that should perhaps come in handy. I agree with Jose, Cannabis is great but not always the solution.
Be hopeful but not single-minded. 
If you need anything please just make a new thread and im sure your new forum brothers/sister will have something to share with you.
See you in chat buddy.

“Like a bird singing in the rain, let grateful memories survive in time of sorrow.”
-Robert Louis Stevenson

• Like 1

Jose.gh is very correct, you do need both THC and CBD for it to be effective.  I've found using and good Afgani or Moroccan Indica gives great results.  I'm no doctor, but I am a cancer survivor and did use oil as part of my treatment, I also had to have 4 surgeons work for 6 hours to, cut up my knee (removed skin, knee cap, all muscle and 4 tendons along with the tumor) and then put be back together with parts taken from other places on my body.  I have been clean for 2 years and 6 months, I did 1 gram a day for 45 days after surgery and now do a monthly maintenance of 1 gram.  I've also made oil for a friend who was sent home to die after chemo, radiation and surgery didn't help.  She was given 4 to 6 weeks.  After using the oil for 6 weeks she went back to the hospital and they checked her out as she was not supposed to be alive.  The found the 5 brain tumors had shrunk 68%, she was afraid to tell them she was doing the oil, but the doctors were in shock and asked a lot of questions about her eating and life style.  She did well for another 7 months but unfortunately the cancer had already spread to pretty much all her organs. I can't help but think if she had started the oil as soon as she found out and had passed on the chemo and radiation as those two things really destroy your whole immune system.

I wish you the best of success with your mother and hope you can get moving on the oil very soon.

• Like 3