Second grow with Royal Dwarf

gogycar

Thx guys,but those Royal Dwarf's are choped and I'll continue with my Kalashnikova autoflower from GHS in this journal,if that's O.K?Here are some pics of my girl,after I started with LST today. :)

Pics:fotografija206.jpg

fotografija207.jpg

fotografija208.jpg

fotografija209.jpg

• Like 1

Royal Dwarfs are in dry and cure process,so if it's OK I would like to continue with my Kalashnikova on this thread,or do I have to start new thread?

I have a question,I am feeding my baby with Powder Feeding from GHS and I hope some one can help me with this.I'll post the picture of my baby and I am wondering if that yelow color,on the tips of leaves,is from nute burn or from heat?Thank you for your time and your help I appreciate it alot.

Pics: dsc03799f.jpg

dsc03798gk.jpg

dsc03797t.jpg

dsc03796dj.jpg

dsc03795c.jpg

dsc03794o.jpg

if it's really only on the top leaves you have the burn it can be from heat! If it also appear on the rest of the plant more far away from the lamp you have more chance to have over feed a litle.

What do you think of these on this pictures,I hope I didn't gave her to much food.Pics:dsc03799f.jpg

dsc03798gk.jpg

dsc03794o.jpg

What should I do now,should I flush her or down size the doze she is getting now?Will this affect her growth in anyway or at the end,the yield.Hope I didn't burn her to much and that she'll be ok after this. :(

if it's nute burn it doesn't look like a big burn, put some water with PH controled and EC of 1 more or less, and control your runoff, you will see if it comes from the nutes, it's better to control because a lot of things cause yellowing, a little overwatering could that but more on the lower part usually.

but i see your stems are nice and green color is uniform everywhere so it's probably nute and they will handle a little week with only water, flush them if the runoff is reallly really high

Goggy :D seems like ths time u get a nice yielding lady....shes looking fine so far.... a lil thinking for you....your 125 w cfl has 8000 lumens...what abaout invest 25 more watts for a 150 hps and u double the lumen output almost..(15000) your ladys and you will love it for sure........

Thx for the inputs and droping in and ofc ninja for my next grow i'll have same box,250W CFL dual spec with 16000 lumens and 1 or 2 smart pots. :D

Here is my baby after 37 days from seed and on 16th day in flowering.She is at 63cm height and 43 cm wide and she stoped vertical growth.She started to develope bud sites everywhere and looking yummi. :)

Here are some pics i hope u'll enjoy them:dsc03877j.jpg

dsc03878y.jpg

dsc03879n.jpg

dsc03880vk.jpg

@mopman-thx bro she now knows that she must not touch my plants ever again. ;)

End of week 6 from seed and 3rd week in flowering and i must say that this grow is realy odd.This girl streached alot and she is still growing. :(

Next grow will be under 250W dual spec hps bulb so i can start producing proper weed.Here are few pics of my girl: fotografija230.jpg

fotografija232.jpg

fotografija231.jpg

fotografija233.jpg

• Like 1

Today is great start into this week,becouse i got my 250W hps light kit and i'll put it in today.I can finnaly start producing proper weed and expect decent yields. :D

Here is my kit: fotografija260.jpg

fotografija259.jpg

fotografija255.jpg

and ofc with reflector. ;)

• Like 1