bubureload

Cheese X White Widow From Argentina

56 posts in this topic

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice work buddy really nice, that scrog is awsome congrats 

1 person likes this

HARVEST DAY!!

Hello everyone! Well finally with 62 days of flora decided to Harvest the plants

wCCVhNP.jpg

bpl26Kj.jpg

HMlo3rZ.jpgqdWofRu.jpgiv89noS.jpg

First batch of leaves

sNizI8x.jpgLX7HPq3.jpggUm8i7c.jpgcyRPyUX.jpgA4rkOOC.jpgMoHyobl.jpg

wnwClRA.jpg

Well now it is only waiting to be dried and cured, one of the plants harvested ahead of time due to necessity and urgency:rofl:

Thank you very much for the possibility of cultivating this genetics, which is honestly the best I have had

3 people like this

Nice job man and congratz on the harvest :) How are the plants smelling in the end? More cheesy or more widowlike? in any case they look liek they have made some nice equal nuggets and i hope the taste will be good.

Have a good drying it is the most important part of the grow ;) 

1 person likes this

I would have to say they have a more withewidow aroma, nice and compact buds. 

We will see that it will cure in a few weeks

1 person likes this

Looks frosty and delicious mate, thanks for share this nice work :)

Congratulations!

1 person likes this