kingslemon

King's Kush day 7 12 - 12 dwc

18 posts in this topic

Hello friends this is my Kings 12-12 in day 7 system dwc lighting my 2 x 400 watts HPS and metalhalid. Vegitiral I have about 80-85 days to feed GHE fertilizers.

SDC18648.JPG

SDC18647.JPG

SDC18649.JPG

6 people like this

hi, very nice plant, looks healthy keep up the work,

please update us as she flowers bro

peace

1 person likes this

Hey kingslemon sweet plant nice job man those buds are building nicely.

Is she an auto flower or photo period girl?

Thanks for updating your journal, happy growing.

Gasmeter

Likkle more

Hi :)  my girls is a photo period  the seed  of Green House . Start 15 or 20 november , is my sistem dwc + water pump for watering top ,the plant drink 8 liters water per day ,keep EC 2 +- , ph 6- 6,3.... humidity is 55 % .I slowed this week the nitrogen - --  and phosphorus++  and potassium++  after 10 days wil put powder.

I'm glad you like my plant :)

2 people like this

Hi friends  and day 25  - (12-12) the last 2 pictures  are from my previus harvest :))

SDC18798.JPG

SDC18807.JPG

SDC18822.JPG

SDC18831.JPG

1 person likes this

Looking great kingslemon thanks for the heads up I am running a Kings Kush auto at the moment I started her about the 25th of November last year.

I have pulled up a chair happy growing :D

Gasmeter

Likkle more

Hi  gasmeter  thanks :) She is a big girl unfortunately  the weather  turned quite warm to me and  developmental deals ..... wil upload pictures soon .

I saw your topic and your plant - wonderful it is evident that his putting a lot of care of her !

For me ,Kings Kush is one of  the best - plants :)

1 person likes this

well that is a nice fat lady ^^Thanks for sharing it and looking forward to see how it will end up ^^Probably some nice big nugd, and the kingskush is a tasty one :)

Keep us updated ;)

Have a good grow

2 people like this

Hi Kingslemon thanks man

I hope the weather is kind to you and your girl is OK, looking forwards to seeing your next update, happy growing :D

Gasmeter

Likkle more

1 person likes this

Hi Gasmeter  my room is warm 32-35 C ...... but my girl grows   day 39  from 12-12

SDC18931.JPG

SDC18935.JPG

3 people like this

WOW thats tropical sort of heat she is one tough gal, you  can see she is thriving and building bud despite the heat thats amazing great work.

Gasmeter

Likkle more

1 person likes this

Did you flush her?  If not, she might be a bit harsh to smoke.

I would recommend switching her to just plain water for the remaining time to help her rid her system of nutrients and salts.