@R.G.S if you will learn you can watch all the videos from Frenchy Cannoli. It is in english but maybe you can put the subtittles...

I learn 2 complete day how to make great hash with Frenchy Cannoli this year i i can say now that i improve a lot my technique so the youtube chanel is a great place to learn

si aprende, puede ver todos los videos de Frenchy Cannoli. Está en inglés pero quizás puedas poner los subtítulos ...

Aprendo 2 días completos cómo hacer un gran hash con Frenchy Cannoli este año, puedo decir ahora que mejoré mucho mi técnica, por lo que YouTube Chanel es un gran lugar para aprender

• Like 2

Gracias por el video hermano 😉 , veo que usa unas bolsas y cubos muy específicos de los que no encuentro en ningún grow en mi ciudad, supongo que tendría que hacer pedido onnline, el resultado que optiene es muy similar al resultado que tengo yo amasando todo y compactado en piezas no deja secar los tricomas como en tu técnica para la bola del templo varios días, muy interesante ✌️ 

Thanks for the video brother 😉, I see that he uses some very specific bags and buckets that I can't find in any grow in my city, I guess I would have to order online, the result I choose is very similar to the result I have kneading everything and compacted in pieces does not let the trichomes dry as in your technique for the temple ball several days, very interesting ✌️

@R.G.S

For the branches, i think it is a good idea to fix in the main stem, but the high of your plant is clearly a point to manage in outdoor for your next grow ;-)

Para las ramas, creo que es una buena idea fijar en el tallo principal, pero la altura de su planta es claramente un punto para manejar en el exterior para su próximo cultivo ;-)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, R.G.S said:

Gracias por el video hermano 😉 , veo que usa unas bolsas y cubos muy específicos de los que no encuentro en ningún grow en mi ciudad, supongo que tendría que hacer pedido onnline, el resultado que optiene es muy similar al resultado que tengo yo amasando todo y compactado en piezas no deja secar los tricomas como en tu técnica para la bola del templo varios días, muy interesante ✌️ 

Thanks for the video brother 😉, I see that he uses some very specific bags and buckets that I can't find in any grow in my city, I guess I would have to order online, the result I choose is very similar to the result I have kneading everything and compacted in pieces does not let the trichomes dry as in your technique for the temple ball several days, very interesting ✌️

Not specially bro,

You can buy some bucket adapted with your size bags, i dont use the same bucket or bags as him with great results ;-)

The technique of drying that Frecnhy use is different of mine because she use a FreezerDryer, but she dry very, very good the resin befor the press ;-)

Before she use a freezerDryer Frenchy use the normal drying technique in a climate control room with 7-10c° and less than 45% of hummidity.

I can say you one more time, drying the resin before the presse is very important ;-)

No especialmente hermano,

Puede comprar un cubo adaptado con sus bolsas de tamaño, no uso el mismo cubo o bolsas que él con excelentes resultados ;-)

La técnica de secado que usa Frecnhy es diferente a la mía porque usa un FreezerDryer, pero seca muy, muy bien la resina para la prensa ;-)

Antes de usar un congelador, la secadora Frenchy usa la técnica de secado normal en una sala de control climático con 7-10 ° C y menos del 45% de humedad.

Puedo decirle una vez más, es muy importante secar la resina antes de la prensa ;-)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

@R.G.S

For the branches, i think it is a good idea to fix in the main stem, but the high of your plant is clearly a point to manage in outdoor for your next grow ;-)

Para las ramas, creo que es una buena idea fijar en el tallo principal, pero la altura de su planta es claramente un punto para manejar en el exterior para su próximo cultivo ;-)

Estoy de acuerdo y casi seguro @OG.Naj que lo mejor será posicionar las ramas respecto al tronco central sujetadas por cordel de algodón grueso, referente a próximos cultivos no descarto the doctor me gusta mucho su crecimiento sabor aroma y trataría de plantearla de otro modo lateralmente, estilo como tengo una de las Franco's lemon cheese

I agree and almost certainly @ OG.Naj that it is best to position the branches with respect to the central trunk held by thick cotton cord, referring to next crops I do not rule out the doctor I really like its aroma flavor growth and would try to raise it in another way laterally, style as I have one of the Franco's lemon cheese

27 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

Not specially bro,

You can buy some bucket adapted with your size bags, i dont use the same bucket or bags as him with great results ;-)

The technique of drying that Frecnhy use is different of mine because she use a FreezerDryer, but she dry very, very good the resin befor the press ;-)

Before she use a freezerDryer Frenchy use the normal drying technique in a climate control room with 7-10c° and less than 45% of hummidity.

I can say you one more time, drying the resin before the presse is very important ;-)

No especialmente hermano,

Puede comprar un cubo adaptado con sus bolsas de tamaño, no uso el mismo cubo o bolsas que él con excelentes resultados ;-)

La técnica de secado que usa Frecnhy es diferente a la mía porque usa un FreezerDryer, pero seca muy, muy bien la resina para la prensa ;-)

Antes de usar un congelador, la secadora Frenchy usa la técnica de secado normal en una sala de control climático con 7-10 ° C y menos del 45% de humedad.

Puedo decirle una vez más, es muy importante secar la resina antes de la prensa ;-)

Casualidad pero mi nevera de casa dispone de dicha temperatura 

Chance but my home fridge has such temperature

_20190830_122157.thumb.JPG.f8283cd54bb17a9848f2f61d8f811958.JPG

Gracias por tus ideas propuestas y ayudas siempre son bien recibidas hermano, me quedo con el dato de Frenchy seguiré investigando

Thank you for your proposed ideas and help are always welcome brother, I keep the Frenchy data I will continue investigating

• Like 1

Maybe but the problem with the normal fridge is the hummidity inside, with a freezerdryer you can freeze directly the resin and after the resin is freeze the machine take the hummidity out with a vaccum pump ;-)

Good investigation my friend!

Tal vez, pero el problema con el refrigerador normal es la humedad en el interior, con un secador de congelador puede congelar directamente la resina y después de que la resina se congele, la máquina elimina la humedad con una bomba de vacío ;-)

Buena investigación mi amigo!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

Maybe but the problem with the normal fridge is the hummidity inside, with a freezerdryer you can freeze directly the resin and after the resin is freeze the machine take the hummidity out with a vaccum pump ;-)

Good investigation my friend!

Tal vez, pero el problema con el refrigerador normal es la humedad en el interior, con un secador de congelador puede congelar directamente la resina y después de que la resina se congele, la máquina elimina la humedad con una bomba de vacío ;-)

Buena investigación mi amigo!

En breve sabremos la humedad interior y voy a tratar de comprobarlo también dentro de envases herméticos y al vacío a ver que resultados optengo ✌️ 

Soon we will know the interior humidity and I will try to check it also in airtight containers and in a vacuum to see what results I have ✌️

Cómo tu dices amigo sigan atentos..

How do you say friend stay tuned... 

• Like 1

_20190830_153152.thumb.JPG.422d53d31312975da9a1a5f0391cfe3f.JPG

Sobre el frutero parece que buena humedad tengo, al parecer se acerca bastante a los 45% que me recomiendas @OG.Naj es un lugar que recomienda la nevera situar las bebidas calientes para que se enfríen rápidamente, creo que encontré el mejor sitio, ahora probaré dentro de un tupperware a ver si varía algo... Lo vemos en un rato amig@s

About the fruit bowl it seems that I have good humidity, apparently it is quite close to the 45% that you recommend @OG.Naj is a place that recommends the fridge to place hot drinks to cool quickly, I think I found the best place, now I will try in a tupperware to see if something varies ... See you in a while friends

_20190830_174342.thumb.JPG.91e6d520a492a46aa330b02fea1e6a9d.JPG

Queda claro que para hacer la prueba al estilo Frenchy no usaré tupperware, en el próxima extracción nuevo intento

Saludos amig@s

It is clear that to do the Frenchy-style test I will not use tupperware, in the next extraction I try again Greetings friends

@R.G.S great job bro they are looking great and making lots of juicey buds now.

I love the image of #1 from Sunday showing the main stalk, man that one hell of a stalk it reminds me of the story about Jack and the bean stalk.

You will have to look out for giants climbing down it :biggrin:

@R.G.S

gran trabajo hermano, se ven geniales y hacen muchos brotes jugosos ahora.

Me encanta la imagen del n. ° 1 del domingo que muestra el tallo principal, hombre, un tallo que me recuerda la historia sobre Jack y el tallo del frijol.

Tendrás que estar atento a los gigantes que bajan :biggrin:

• Like 1

Gracias amigo

Tendré cuidado con los gigantes @gasmeter jejejeje hoy no veréis a #1 que la saco muy a menudo hoy veréis mi preferida #3 desde varios angulos

Thank you

I will be careful with the giants @gasmeter hehehehe today you will not see # 1 that I take it out very often today I see you my favorite # 3 from several angles

_20190830_222926.thumb.JPG.724305657bdb123c4c21e2bd1ff51a7d.JPG

_20190830_222805.thumb.JPG.0d915e5b7a2388383ca4a99c62d29aa6.JPG

#5_20190830_222749.thumb.JPG.58618ad55c84c2844fb1f3f48b2f919c.JPG

Franco's lemon cheese 

_20190830_222945.thumb.JPG.958ad2b0382aa09ac91cad7ed80da414.JPG

Saludos 

Regards 

• Like 1

Buenas tardes amig@s y compañeros de cultivo hoy estoy haciendo un bizcocho en honor a @gasmeter le dije que haré su receta de brownie y la pienso hacer tarde o temprano me gusta la repostería también comparto esa afición pero no tengo mantequilla cannabika y prefiero hacer y daros la receta de uno de mis bizcochos preferidos, no se donde ni en que cantidad podría añadirse mariahuana para hacerlo medicinal, igual @gasmeter puedes ayudarme en eso... 

Los ingredientes:

3 huevos 

1 yogur natural azucarado

(con la medida del vaso de yogurt) 

3 vasos de harina de repostería 

2 vasos de azucar

1 vaso de aceite (oliva virgen extra) 

17 gramos de levadura (1 sobre) 

Good afternoon friends and cultivation partners today I am making a cake in honor of @gasmeter I told him that I will make his brownie recipe and I plan to make it sooner or later I like the pastry I also share that hobby but I do not have cannabika butter and I prefer to make and give you the recipe of one of my favorite biscuits, I don't know where or in what amount marijuana could be added to make it medicinal, just like @gasmeter you can help me in that ...

The ingredients:

3 eggs

1 sugary natural yogurt (with the measure of the glass of yogurt)

3 glasses of pastry flour

2 glasses of sugar

1 glass of oil (extra virgin olive)

17 grams of yeast (1 envelope)

_20190831_163825.thumb.JPG.4b7d78cac0d88098ac56d1aa5b258bf4.JPG

La receta:

Mezclamos primero los 3 huevos con el azúcar tres minutos aproximadamente 

Después añadiremos el resto de ingredientes de uno en uno y mezclar bien 

The recipe: Mix the 3 eggs first with the sugar for approximately three minutes Then we will add the rest of the ingredients one by one and mix well

_20190831_164212.thumb.JPG.f46ae452a811549c7eeb3749f13ff88a.JPG

Una vez ya hemos terminado optenemos una masa ligera y suave ponemos en molde y añadimos una pequeña capa de azúcar por encima

Once we have finished we have a light and soft dough, we mold and add a small layer of sugar on top

_20190831_164318.thumb.JPG.30feda6dc443fbcb332b747acd172c7a.JPG

Lo pondremos en el horno previamente calentado a 180 grados calor arriba y abajo situado en la parte más baja 30 minutos

We will put it in the oven previously heated to 180 degrees heat up and down located in the lower part 30 minutes

_20190831_164341.thumb.JPG.b35a70d11bc0350d5970aaa322c3a474.JPG

_20190831_164624.thumb.JPG.9fbaed3f297790af938eb97bd28934a1.JPG

Y aquí tenemos el resultado final 

And here we have the final result

_20190831_170558.thumb.JPG.550d6227dae54e4558d6575feb6f555c.JPG

_20190831_170530.thumb.JPG.6a5db493a0e1897e35472a6bda0423af.JPG

_20190831_170619.thumb.JPG.718a811edf16daaa81c3e510fd04000f.JPG

Espero que les haya gustado

Saludos 

I hope you liked it

Regards 

• Like 2

Buenas tardes amig@s y compañeros de cultivo hoy estuve con las doctoras en exteriores y trate el asunto de las orugas, como saben los que me conocen me gusta inventar y en este punto creo que la industria tiene que hacer muchas investigaciones y formular nuevos equipos de fumigacion rápidos y eficaces yo por mi parte cansado de las mochilas en la espalda portando la mezcla y una bomba de cebado manual (se que hay con batería pero el chorro es pequeño) e optado por usar una bomba eléctrica de trasvase de agua para conseguir una aspersión aérea óptima en poco tiempo tan poco que e tardado dos minutos en extender 36 litros de agua con bacillus thungensis sobre todo el cultivo a sido fácil.. 👍 

Good afternoon friends and cultivation partners today I was with the doctors outside and treat the issue of caterpillars, as those who know me know I like to invent and at this point I think the industry has to do a lot of research and formulate new equipment Fumigation fast and effective I for my part tired of the backpacks carrying the mixture and a manual (I know there is a battery but the jet is small)priming pump and opted to use an electric water transfer pump to achieve an optimal aerial spray in a short time so little that it takes two minutes to extend 36 liters of water with bacillus thungensis over the entire crop has been easy .. 👍

_20190901_175524.thumb.JPG.bd3da85d7861e9fc520bc7121099be32.JPG

_20190901_175123.thumb.JPG.2f490cf403434e3e1b178358418a574c.JPG

_20190901_194242.thumb.JPG.fd78dda33bfffbc69d678422392cd962.JPG

_20190901_194216.thumb.JPG.43cc47c25beea8d162aea6ff51b52687.JPG

También le puse el filtro para bajar el ec al aljibe 

I also put the filter to lower the ec to the cistern

_20190901_194557.thumb.JPG.e87ecae923d5566c52ad451d92361a04.JPG

Y para finalizar unas cuantas fotos de las doctoras😉

And finally a few photos of the doctors😉

_20190901_194316.thumb.JPG.5da538c732c585c534e137660db26095.JPG

_20190901_194440.thumb.JPG.de964368ae91fcf214b3e12bc526cc43.JPG

_20190901_194421.thumb.JPG.b18ae096fd4c2d928dd9f92e408ddfb0.JPG

_20190901_194622.thumb.JPG.eb38e7df5410ac4addceace4a95e9f30.JPG

_20190901_194639.thumb.JPG.b22b69b2a06542d4bc11244c8153c391.JPG

_20190901_194700.thumb.JPG.2b31d4e5f840bfdd16613540c5c71422.JPG

_20190901_194504.thumb.JPG.e2c5187ee0b3dfdc2f7467994d65482e.JPG

_20190901_194525.thumb.JPG.1e4a9fd1ef74f2dfc3d423c2247fcb93.JPG

Saludos 

Regards 

• Like 2

@R.G.S I like the cake it looks very tasty

To add Cannabis to the the recipe so you can get high you can make Canna olive oil then use that in the recipe.

Some people decarboxilate the herb first, but if your cooking the ingredients at around 180C for 20 to 30 minutes it should decarboxilate the Cannabinoids anyway.

Here is a link to a method for making Canna Olive Oil by Jimmy The Dude

Your out door girls are looking fantastic good idea with the bug prevention spray.

@R.G.S Me gusta el pastel se ve muy sabroso

Para agregar Cannabis a la receta para que pueda drogarse, puede hacer aceite de oliva Canna y luego usarlo en la receta.

Algunas personas descarboxilan la hierba primero, pero si cocina los ingredientes a unos 180 ° C durante 20 a 30 minutos, de todos modos debería descarboxilar los cannabinoides.

Aquí hay un enlace a un método para hacer aceite de oliva Canna por Jimmy The Dude 

Tus chicas de afuera se ven fantásticas con el spray de prevención de errores.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gasmeter said:

@R.G.S I like the cake it looks very tasty

To add Cannabis to the the recipe so you can get high you can make Canna olive oil then use that in the recipe.

Some people decarboxilate the herb first, but if your cooking the ingredients at around 180C for 20 to 30 minutes it should decarboxilate the Cannabinoids anyway.

Here is a link to a method for making Canna Olive Oil by Jimmy The Dude

Your out door girls are looking fantastic good idea with the bug prevention spray.

@R.G.S Me gusta el pastel se ve muy sabroso

Para agregar Cannabis a la receta para que pueda drogarse, puede hacer aceite de oliva Canna y luego usarlo en la receta.

Algunas personas descarboxilan la hierba primero, pero si cocina los ingredientes a unos 180 ° C durante 20 a 30 minutos, de todos modos debería descarboxilar los cannabinoides.

Aquí hay un enlace a un método para hacer aceite de oliva Canna por Jimmy The Dude 

Tus chicas de afuera se ven fantásticas con el spray de prevención de errores.

Gracias @gasmeter por tus palabras están preciosas las chicas de exterior la verdad es que si, pues lo del bizcocho imaginaba que podía ser a través del aceite para hacerlo terapéutico jejeje casualidad pero tengo un pequeño bote de aceite que podrá servir para la próxima ocasión, o no sirve? Te dejo una foto... 

Thank you @gasmeter for your words, the outdoor girls are beautiful, the truth is that yes, then the thing about the cake imagined that it could be through the oil to make it therapeutic hehehe by chance but I have a small bottle of oil that can be used for the next occasion, or does it not work? I leave you a photo ...

_20190901_201750.thumb.JPG.d2b88c2225ff8e5c464143f30d75c91c.JPG

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, gasmeter said:

@R.G.S Good question I do not think you will get high you would be better to make you own Canna olive oil with your trim, small buds and or stalks.

@R.G.S Buena pregunta, no creo que te drogues, sería mejor hacerte el aceite de oliva Canna con tus adornos, pequeños brotes o tallos.

Probaré de hacerlo al estilo Jimmy The Dude

Muchísimas gracias @gasmeter ✌️ 

I'll try to do it Jimmy The Dude style

Thank you very much @gasmeter ✌️

• Like 1

Hello @R.G.S as i see your buds grow well and rapidly.

Can i ask you why you put some water on your plant?

Little advice... : Be carefull with the water on your buds now. Because of the possibilty of rots when the flowers close ;-)

Have a nice day bro

Hola @ R.G.S mientras veo que tus brotes crecen bien y rápidamente.

¿Puedo preguntarte por qué pones un poco de agua en tu planta?

Un pequeño consejo ...: Tenga cuidado con el agua en sus brotes ahora. Debido a la posibilidad de pudrición cuando las flores se cierran ;-)

Que tengas un buen día hermano

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

Hello @R.G.S as i see your buds grow well and rapidly.

Can i ask you why you put some water on your plant?

Little advice... : Be carefull with the water on your buds now. Because of the possibilty of rots when the flowers close ;-)

Have a nice day bro

Hola @ R.G.S mientras veo que tus brotes crecen bien y rápidamente.

¿Puedo preguntarte por qué pones un poco de agua en tu planta?

Un pequeño consejo ...: Tenga cuidado con el agua en sus brotes ahora. Debido a la posibilidad de pudrición cuando las flores se cierran ;-)

Que tengas un buen día hermano

Hola buen día amigo @OG.Naj

El agua que hecho sobre las plantas ya explicó que las trato para que no se encuentren el problema de la oruga 🐛 no es el primer año ni el último que quieren atacar mis plantas este año e cortado anticipadamente dos plantas de otras genéticas fast versión que tengo en el huerto

Hello good day friend @ OG.Naj The water made on the plants already explained that I treat them so that they do not find the caterpillar problem problema it is not the first year or the last one that they want to attack my plants this year and cut two plants of other genetic fast version in advance in the garden

_20190829_214524.thumb.JPG.194b9fae596d73fbe946f8b417c871b5.JPG

y por desgracia tenían ya algún huésped dentro, ni por asomo voy a dejar que les suceda al resto bro ✌️ 

En el exterior es normal que llueva y que algún cogollo se heche a perder por el agua? pocas veces me a pasado es más bien que la oruga 🐛 le quito el flujo de sabia al cogollo y simplemente se seco

and unfortunately they already had a guest inside, nor will I let it happen to the rest bro ✌️ On the outside it is normal for it to rain and for some buds to be spoiled by water? rarely happened to me it is rather that the caterpillar 🐛 I take the flow of sage from the bud and just dry

• Like 2

Holy @G22, I eat a lot of things but this one....:bad:

@R.G.S Maybe you can make a good "space caterpilar cake" !

Caterpillar + weed sound awesome no? ha ha ha :rofl:

Santo @ G22, como muchas cosas, pero esta .... malo:

@ R.G.S ¡Quizás puedas hacer un buen "pastel de oruga espacial"!

Caterpillar + hierba suena increíble no? ja ja ja: rofl:

• Like 2

Perdona @OG.Naj ??? Lo siento no cojo la broma puede ser que este espeso, pero Maria y oruga  🤮 no me juntes con el bizcocho y menos por la mañana jejeje 🤮 🤮 

Sorry @ OG.Naj ??? Sorry I do not take the joke, it may be that it is thick, but Maria and caterpillar do not join me with the cake and less in the morning hehehe

• Like 2