jack herer

greencloud

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Aww, so sorry for that...

Well, as the photo suggests, they were free seeds.  The list beside the package indcates "other" seed-houses may have been part of this shipment?  That indicates to me that these were received from a distributoor seedbank, instead of directly from GreenHouse.  And sometimes, the distributors' stock is not stored properly or it has simply sat too long before being shipped out.  If you want to try again, I would encourage you to buy your seeds directly from the seed breeder in any case, to have the freshest possible seeds.

On 11.1.2020 at 2:11 AM, greencloud said:

germination

20200107_181606.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

carnt disagree with u both there its took  four failed seed out of five to get one though finaly but on all read ups there genraly  say its a problem free plant and planning to use this one as a mother and keep it as part of my  constant  breading stock  all being well this one was started in a gram baggy with water and took four days instead of the usal 2  to 3 days

20200420_112658.jpg

20200420_112953 (2).jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

so this one is not going very well at all this was set off over two weaks ago mabey just over althuogh it has germinated and sprouted and brocken free from its shell started to grow a lil and appers to to be rooting healthly but slowly it hasnt yet  sprouted though the soil and not sure why  as it has had its own minuter complet set up in a cubroad  of 3ft wide 2ft deep 4ft tall with air intake and  exstraction and warm white fluresent tube lighting and fed ec correct water

20200502_130719.jpg

20200502_130637.jpg

20200502_131028.jpg

20200502_130938.jpg

• Like 1