inzion - Exodus Cheese - Super Critical auto - 01.02.11

inzion

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Herb.i think its gonna be fine wink.png they need more nutrients,after these two feedings ladies looks good.

and today runoff was:

L - 1350 ppm

M - 1560 ppm

S - 752 ppm

S is standing in the middle, right under the lamp and the processes in this plant going faster than in another cheeses,and the runoff also showing this.i replace the S with Cheese M wich has the biggest rates.

Happy growing smile.png

hey hunters crown.png

yesterday i fed my girls again with the same NPK 130-220-340

and the runoff was:

L - 1830 ppm

M - 2020 ppm

S - 1900 ppm

soon it must be lower,if not,i will flush em steve.png

Cheeses - 27 day Flo

DSCN9933.jpg

DSCN9926.jpg

DSCN9927.jpg

DSCN9929.jpg

DSCN9932.jpg

forgot to say about Super Critical - that plant was about 20g sick.png and most of it already flew away wink.png but anyway its hell good shit.my friend told me that autos isnt so strong,cause of short live time.but i think this is very good stone for autos. Good job GHS crown.png

Happy growing friends star.png

am waiting to see what you get off these once you harvest as I have two growing in cupboard but they don't look as good as yours, mine are all yellowing on lower leaves

hey Toaor. will see what its goona be smile.png good luck to ya ladies

hey hunters davie.png

Conditions are the same.no feeding for last week,cause of low ph.i used aquarium ph+ last few months,and it raise the solutuion till 6.4-6.5 max.so in the medium ph drops till 5.82 - its the lowest rate from Cheese S sick.png max - 5.98 by Cheese M.

this rates above was after the flush with water - Ph - 9.0,few days ago i bought 25kg of potassium carbonate,so its not gonna be a problem to raise ph anymore.now im think how to turn ph back to 6.5 in the medium sexy.png

Cheeses - 37 day Flo

DSCN0065.jpg

DSCN0063.jpg

DSCN0067.jpg

DSCN0068.jpg

DSCN0069.jpg

L

DSCN0070.jpg

S

DSCN0071.jpg

M

DSCN0072.jpg

thanks tokage.is it too bad that i post many picz? smile.png i think its good - wide photo review of struggle for Zion drunk.png

btw, i dont post pics of my bro,cause he ashamed of his curves hands,plants looks not so good.deficities chasing the cheeses in that closet,i cant watch for his ladies every day,i try to explain him what to do,but he have his own vision.hope we fix this situation smile.png

• 2 weeks later...

hey hunters crown.png

all going fine.in my calendar the 10th of june marked with red wings wink.png it will be 9 weeks of flowering for cheeses and 11 weeks flowering for other two girls.

smell of cheeses is something amazing.it smells like a melon.overriped melon & some papaya quest.png

Cheeses 56 day Flo

DSCN0294_ed.jpg

DSCN0295.jpg

this pics i made a few days ago from micro.trichomes are all milky

DSCN0237.jpg

but there is a few amber crystals though

DSCN0238.jpg

Peace.see ya on the next week wink.png

Guest simone76

Hy nice farmer! Congratulations on your beautiful girls! I've seen that are 60 days offlowering, you think I'm ready? I gathered my Cheese and S. Bud after 4 weeks ofveg. and 7 weeks of FLOW.

I think I had to wait 1 or 2 weeks to get all the property 'of the plants. In fact, smoke them are good but they are very strong and less strong in the head to the body, but'was in a hurry! ;-) Hello, Simo ...

hey hunters crown.png

today is a great day for me & my ladies.i decide to harvest this babies.i think they ready to glad me wink.png

well,it was not so easy cycle sexy.png i had deficities all the time on flowering.my other two girls shows nothing for all the time.anyway, im very glad that im finished in good conditions,dont forget it was 7L pots with soil smile.png next cycle will be in 16L pots or more.more roots-more buds wink.png

Cheeses 63day Flo

DSCN0343.jpg

naked babies wink.png

DSCN0357.jpg

DSCN0359_ed.jpg

Cheese L

DSCN0364.jpg

Cheese M

DSCN0367_ed.jpg

Cheese S

DSCN0370.jpg

White Widow

DSCN0372_ed.jpg

FlashBack#2

DSCN0373.jpg

All 5 girls together

DSCN0378_ed.jpg

Drying out

DSCN0384_ed.jpg

peace smile.png

hey Toaor.i also really intersted how much g's i got sexy.png let u know in a few days wink.png

Simone,i think 9 weeks its gonna be fine for cheeses.i saw 25% of amber trichomes after 63 days,so i think its rather fine.anyway i have nothing to smoke drunk.png so this harvest has come right in time love.png

peace smile.png

thanks Franco,it was a long time in waiting smile.png but it worth it. i think tomorrow they completely dry out and i'll give a real test to cheeses sexy.png

thanks Tokage.next time it will be less problems.try to consider all the mistakes i've made smile.png

peace smile.png

hey hunters crown.png

today all the plants completely dry out and total weight was

Cheese L - 29.45 g

Cheese M - 35.49 g

Cheese S - 29.79

Cheeses - 94.73 g

DSCN0387.JPG

White Widow - 41.63

FB#2 - 36.44

Total weight from 5 plants : 172.8 g

plus 17g from Super Critical = 190 g from this cycle

DSCN0386.JPG

peace wink.png

Nice, I actually thought there would be more weight than that but photos are very deceptive, well done on a lovely crop I hope you enjoy your smoke.

I'm probably going to harvest my one and only Lowryder 2 this weekend I reckon about 20gms maybe more, will let you know.

Toaor

• 3 weeks later...

Put the light closer,further away you go the more you lose...

Have you smoke UK cheese??

Really want to hear a smoke report on the ghs exodus,ive got some nearly ready but I thought mine were small compared to your pics but from what you say on weight mine must be way bigger,like 3-4x bigger..

Yours have also grown much different,build and leaf definition is much different,bud colour is consistent with 1 of mine so is branch structure..

How many phenos did you have??

Your leaves look thin and big as mine are all reall small and thick (since flower any way)..

If I were you id seriously consider bigger pots and longer veg as I wouldnt of done all that work for a few oz when I could of got 20...

Smoke report please

hey Rix.

u right,light must be closer,and also i read that old lamps decreasing yield too(hps was used for previous cycle),another factor of fluffy buds is high temperature (in last few weeks of flowering it was 30-35c in my closet) and still one - the density depends from ventilation of the plants. more ventilation on buds in last weeks - buds will be thinner and fluffier.

i dont claim that i'm right,cause i've read it overe the net smile.png i'm not alone with this problem.

weight is not so impressive - but its real wink.pngmy friend got also got about 100g of cheese,his buds was small,but hard.

and ofcourse small pots oups.png i wanted to use coco for that cycle,and i thought that 7L will be rather fine.but finally i used soil.now i use 2 16L pots & 2 14L pots.hope it will change the situation sick.png

i had one pheno,i think - plants structure dont look different.

I dont smoked UK cheese. only Exodus.and i can say - thats a good weed wink.png after some cure the fruit notes are almost gone,and it smells like piny turpentine or piny fuel or something like that smile.png in my opinion it smokes like 60/40 sativa/indica star.png smoke is mild and piny and little fruity notes. very social and good for everyday smoking hat.png

peace smile.png