Air Pot Grow - Mixed Bag of Unknown Sativas and Indicas

toaor

Hey Guys, quick update on the greenhouse girls.

I noticed some mould starting on the very top of one plant, which is the most developed anyway so I took off the main cola, pics below along with some of the rest of the girls close up.

Enjoy, Toaor

IMAG1378.jpgIMAG1379.jpgIMAG1380.jpgIMAG1381.jpgIMAG1382.jpgIMAG1384.jpgIMAG1385.jpgIMAG1385_0.jpgIMAG1386.jpgIMAG1387.jpgIMAG1389.jpgIMAG1393.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a look at them under the handheld microscope I bought off Ebay under £5.

Most of the Trichomes are cloudy with some still crystal clear and only a small proportion amber so am going to leave for as long as I can until at least 50% are cloudy or amber, the lower buds will still be clear when that happens so will then get a smoke of all three phases, which'll be nice.

All the best,

Toaor

More pics, they're still not quite ready as just checked with handheld microscope and all Trichomes are still cloudy very few amber yet about 70-80% of the Pistils are orange/brown, I'll leave them until at least 30-40% Trichomes go amber.

IMAG1494.jpgIMAG1495.jpgIMAG1496.jpgIMAG1497.jpgIMAG1499.jpgIMAG1500.jpgIMAG1501.jpgIMAG1502.jpgIMAG1503.jpgIMAG1503_0.jpgIMAG1504.jpgIMAG1505.jpgIMAG1506.jpgIMAG1507.jpgIMAG1508.jpgIMAG1509.jpgIMAG1509_0.jpgIMAG1510.jpg

Great looking grow. I used similar sized boxes and Chinese 120w led lights. They work great, but there are some that have no orange. I have two like that, and they will bleach a bud in a heart beat.

Yours look good!

I used to grow lowryder stuff in my boxes. They're perfect sized. I made seeds out of mine early on, and have hundreds of seeds. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Final Update:

Hey Guys & Girls,

This is it, as mIchael Jackson would say, unfortunately dead so can't anymore.

I harvested the final three greenhouse girls last weekend and they've been drying hanging upside down in the back of a corner wardrobe, so clothes smell nice now, bonus.

The wardrobe is around 22-23 degrees and humidity has been around 60-65% and these are the pics I just took, I also snapped a couple of buds off to smoke, as I want to leave them another few days.

Hope you've enjoyed the trials and tribulations of my grow.

Best wishes one and all,

Toaor

Attached files IMAG1620.jpg IMAG1621.jpg IMAG1622.jpg IMAG1623.jpg IMAG1624.jpg IMAG1625.jpg IMAG1628_0.jpg IMAG1629.jpg IMAG1630_0.jpg IMAG1631.jpg IMAG1632.jpg

They have quite a lot of trichomes all over they just don't show up well in pics, very lemony smell and a nice smooth smoke, not a great big high but a nice smooth day time smoke not too heavy, I'm just going to leave them hanging and for another few days and pull off some smokables when I want, I still have some left from the guerilla grows, not much but a bit.

Then by the time I finish smoking these the Big Bang Autos should be about ready, I reckon another 3-4 weeks as they're just now starting to produce resin.

That's it then guys, this journal is finished, thanks for watching.

Toaor