Start Grow,Lady Burn 1974 & Super Bud

Mykol76

I started growing of 2 strain.5 seeds lady burn 1974 and 5 seeds super bud.

I germinated in small pots containing flakes of rock wool at pH 6.
The greenhouse is maintained at a temperature of 27 degrees and a humidity 75/80%
Illuminated by a 50w ledgrowlamp
cycle 24/24

immage 1

day 2 germination

img1

day 3 germination

day 3 germinationimg2

Yes mate 5.5pH for soil is too acid, your plant won't aborb all the nutrients because soil get nutrients at different pH then hydro
as you might have seen in Franco's videos they grow hydroponics and go for 5.5pH.. soil growers tend to go from 6 to 6.5
depending on stage of the plant as well.. so 6 for better root stimulation then going always a bit higher...
I'm sorry for the kalashnikovas test, we had a lot of unfavourite conditions...you might wanna look my past test
http://strainhunters.com/portal/content/indicando-md-sc-26-11-2010

G
ood Luck with your ladys ;)

Lady Burn / Super Bud 1 week, the first pair of leaves is already wide open and is already coming out of the second pair of leaves.
I have a question?
How long before a shoot can be defined as plant? After the third pair of leaves?LB.SB

• 2 weeks later...

hola shiva, I use an LED lamp High Power 300Watt for a space of little more 2mq, I think it's enough.
Maybe it's photography that tricks ..
460 nm blue LEDs, white 410 nm, 610 nm orange, red 660nm
I think that my plants have a light spectrum enough to complete their photosynthetic function.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally transplanted my lady burn and super bud in their final vases,
are at the fourth week from seed.
The medium is made up of 2 / 3 different types of humus and peat, dark 1 / 3 perlite and sand grains. 'The sand grains and sand from the banks of the River Po in northern Italy located'.
The substrate has a pH of 6.2 and an EC between 1.6/1.8, enriched with beneficial bacteria and fungi.
The plants have an average height between 15 and 18 cmm.
We'll see later.

Attached files 08102011824.jpg

Hello, my goal is to have a garden compact and homogenous as possible.
I made a mistake in the previous crop in the preparation of the substrate, and growth of plants I have stuck very different from each other.
Mistakes you learn!

Ledy burn and Super bud, in these 10 days the plants are grown from 9 to 11 cmm.

Nutrition:
Hesi Root
Hesi powerZyme

Soil pH 6.2 0.9 EC

Starting next week I will begin to fertilize with Hesi TNT for the time the plants do not give any signs of deficiency.

Hello to the next.

Attached files 1_2.jpg 2_1.jpg 3_0.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

nice plant man looking very healthy.

To come back on the light 300w for 2m² must be enough for the veg period, but i think you won't have the yeild you could have with a little extra light. I've never grown on LED so it's just suposition, i wish you the best for it of course ;)

Have a great grow