White Lemon growing with a FLAT STALK!!!

Guest dingo25

As the topic states I have a prob with one of 3 WL.This is the first time I have ever run into this problem.The question is,keep it or throw it out???The stalks on the other 2 are growing normal and those two have alternating internode spacing,with node spacing around 3cm...very healthy to.The Flat stalked one has internodes all over the map.

Advice would be appreciated on whether to keep the odd one or chuck it,leaning towards chucking it out.

Dingo

Ahhhhh elektro you are a work of art buddy,thanks for stopping me from beating my PC to a pulp,lol,lol.

Okay that top pic is the two wl lemons together,the one on the left is the mom I'm gonna clone when it's time,the one on the right is the freak flat one.

Second and third pics are of the flat one,can't really see the flatness but trust me it is flat.Also see the node spacing,missing nodes on some sides.

Fourth,fifth and sixth pics are of the normal looking one I plan on using for the mom,There is anothere WL in that space that also looks like the one I am gonna clone but the one you can see is the better of them.All are 5 weeks old,also in that space but not in the pic are 4 Big Bangx White Widow.They are brutes and growing like wildfire.Will take a pic when the camera battery is charged,lol.

I have decided to keep the freak to see what it flowers out to.

Thanks again elektro,now I am gonna learn how to post pics,think I have it figured out...I think,lol

Dingo