begining of ghs super bud harvest

Guest Da-Collie-Man

Guest Da-Collie-Man

the pic of buds hangining is 2 lines on top (full)...3 lines bottom(full).....this is the outcome of 2 super bud plants>>>>>>>>>>>the pics of colas are taken after i thinned the bottom of the cola for dring purposes(bout 5 branches)....if u r lookin for a heavy yeilder....no need to look any farther.....i will keep updated...these wher the herms i had to take a weak early in order not to polinate the juviniles that been in bloom room for week now getting readyu to flower

Attached files 1st super bud harvest 082.JPG 1st super bud harvest 101.JPG 1st super bud harvest 130.JPG 1st super bud harvest 138.JPG 1st super bud harvest 143.JPG 1st super bud harvest 145.JPG 1st super bud harvest 145_0.JPG 1st super bud harvest 168.JPG 1st super bud harvest 174.JPG

Fantastic plant Natas.

I know you suffer from back pain, can we have a report on each strain on how it it helps maybe a out of 10 scale.

Keep it up mate, yoou never fail to grow impressive buds.

Peace be with you in all you do

Lams

Hey Natas that is a wonderfull site when you see the buds hanging up. Awesome job on this one dude.

Nazrat I know how you feel having no sense of smell is a bummer, Ive had no sense of smell for more than 5 years and its true what you say. "its the things you cant smell that you have to watch out for" Catch you guys later