Mazar grow.

assazel

Mazar from dutch passion.

Indica: afgani/skunk

THC: 19,5 %

flowering time : 8-9 weeks.

Vegetation: In the begining of growth the leafs dont develop fully, this goes away after 2 weeks and it start to develop normal leafs. it often grow slow in height because it develop leafs and side branshes that have budsights the whole way up.

The best reults is from clone.

Its a good idea to let it veg for 2 weeks before flower.

The smell is often strong, when growing it is comparable to shit but can alo be low odor!

Flowering: mazar flowering time is normaly between 7-9 weeks but can go up to 11 weeks.

It start to produce chrystals after 4-5 weeks and alot of it. develop chrystals on leafs.

The smell when flower is fruity and sweet.

Effect: This is a strong indica that is euphoric narcotic and stoned. a real couchlock.

Medicinally used for insomnia, cronic pain and for anxiety. combines well with other painkillers.

Conclusion:

Indoor Mazar is best suited for coco and hydroponic mediums because of its slow growth in begining. Better results from clone because of a more bushy plant. A good idea is to let it veg for only 2 weeks because it will continue to grow while producing flowers.

if using CFL lights its a good idea to trim some fan leafs before you put it in to flower so the buds on the bottom gets light. And between week 3-4 trim it again

harvest can be done after 7 weeks if you dont like the couchlock feeling!

Important note: It is not insect or spidermite resistant but with the big amount of chrytals on leaf it can protect itself when flowering.

If you taste a leafstem it taste exactly like rhubarb!

I use sunlight in day and 175 w CFL fluo red.

My plant is from clone and i vegged it 1.5 months before i started flower.

The nutrients i used when growing was poultry manure, bloodmeal and a chemical fertiliser.

When i started flower the plant i changed fertiliser to one that has more potassium and phosphor and less nitrogen in It.

The plant is now in 4 weeks of flower!

Attached files mazar1.jpg mazar2.jpg mazarpaint2.jpg

The plant has never been topped it is a clone that had a main stem and a bransh that i bent down 30 degrees in the begining!

Im now at week 5 in flower and i thought at first that it didnt flower properly, but after i trimmed it some more it started to get bigger buds.

Attached files mazar3.jpg mazar4.jpg

Its still in the begining of week 7!

The smell has changed to a skunky and musty flavour!

The plant is to big for my closet setup, I have a clone of mazar that is growing in coco will be fun to se how fast she grows in that medium! Mazar grows quite slow but it has only gone less than 3 months from clone.

Attached files mazar12.jpg mazar13.jpg

Its day 4 in week 7!

Im watering with Tea made from banana skins. I been thinking of this method for some time now because of bananas are rich in potasium and phosphor!

It works quite well and the buds swell up. With banana skin you also get carbohydrates, tryptamines and other stuff!

when using veganics u should not have to worry about endproducts being left in soil so this is perfect to use when you are flushing or maybe its not needed to flush because i have flushed once and after that used the banana!

I think i have to cut her down early, end of week 7! But she can go up to 9 weeks i think!.

Im so curious to se what yeild i get!

Attached files mazar14.jpg mazar15.jpg mazar16.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I been away so i couldnt upload the last pics!

I cut her down at end of week 7.

Yeild was 30g

effekts are stoned relaxing and narcotic. the feeling stays for hours and it feels like you have weights on your head, couchlock.

Mazar is good for treating anxiety, depression, sleepdissorders.

Attached files mazar17_0.jpg mazar18_0.jpg mazar19.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...